Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Lions v GWS Sat Aug 10th 1:45pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • GWs by a lot

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That guy with the helmet for GWS has made error after error, dropped a sitter. Not sure what's up with him
Curb Your Enthusiasm Jewish GIF

I don't think GWS will get as lucky as today, for the remainder of the season.

Just kicking out of their ass today.
Mate, they've been solid in defence in the last quarter and their forward run's been amazing

Mate, they've been solid in defence in the last quarter and their forward run's been amazing
They gonna kick 12.4 every week and hope the opponent has the worst goal kicking of the year?

Been great in patches but my god they've been average all day and very lucky to be in front.

They gonna kick 12.4 every week and hope the opponent has the worst goal kicking of the year?

Been great in patches but my god they've been average all day and very lucky to be in front.
Maybe you guys are choosing the wrong shots or as a result of Giants pushing you wide.

What an anticlimatic end to the season. Sydney are getting in their way and Geelong are finding their groove. Can we just pack up and look forward to 2025. Will just watch 2023 at 2.30pm on AFL Grand Final as if it's live over the 2024 AFL Grand Final between Geelong and Sydney.

We all know the outcome which is a mauling by Geelong for the 2nd time in 3 years. Worst AFL season ever.

Connor Idun is so underappreciated.

Brisbane been beating a lot of lower ranked teams the past 6-7 weeks. Garnered a lot of praise from the media and fans alike.
They did get Sydney a few weeks ago but considering Sydney have been in a woeful form slump, it wasn't that good of a win after all.

Still down hill skiers and one of the easier teams to beat come finals time.
They are in the same bracket as Port Adelaide for mind. Excellent team but when finals starts, too much reliance on a select few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you guys are choosing the wrong shots or as a result of Giants pushing you wide.
I guess you haven't been watching the whole game. We've missed multiple shots directly in front, don't get me wrong that's on us but it's also just highlighting that we've lost this more than they've won it.

I guess you haven't been watching the whole game. We've missed multiple shots directly in front, don't get me wrong that's on us but it's also just highlighting that we've lost this more than they've won it.
And you shut down Greene which left other players open. GWS were solid.

Turning a 30 point deficit into an 18 point win is about a lot more than just luck, but yeah you shouldn't have left the door ajar for them.

Is GWS’s accuracy going to be sustainable in finals?

Are they going to win consistent finals kicking 5 behinds a game like they’ve done in a number of games recently?

Brisbane been beating a lot of lower ranked teams the past 6-7 weeks. Garnered a lot of praise from the media and fans alike.
They did get Sydney a few weeks ago but considering Sydney have been in a woeful form slump, it wasn't that good of a win after all.

Still down hill skiers and one of the easier teams to beat come finals time.
They are in the same bracket as Port Adelaide for mind. Excellent team but when finals starts, too much reliance on a select few.
I don't understand the bookmaker odds.

Brisbane odds on favorite, Bulldogs getting all the love. Port literallky destroyed Sydney and being ignored.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Lions v GWS Sat Aug 10th 1:45pm AEST (Gabba)

Back