Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Lions v GWS Sat Aug 10th 1:45pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • GWs by a lot

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Lets go through the stars of todays game.
My picks for the best today
Hogan? Freo basically threw him away as done(wouldnt blame them) and nobody thought he would get it back
Peatling? Pick 8 Mid season draft
Keefe? Delisted
Taylor? Pick 28
Jones? Pick 21
Other performers?
Cadman? Pick one but we traded quite a few top picks to get him
Bedford? Pick 75 and unused at Melbourne
Daniels? Pick 27
Green? Pick 10

So many top picks in those winners.
Might be something to do with the coaching that turned this motley crew of picks and the GWS old guard
(Toby, Coniglio, Kelly, Whitfield, Ward etc) into such a good team. Credit where credit is due.

Might be something to do with the coaching that turned this motley crew of picks and the GWS old guard
(Toby, Coniglio, Kelly, Whitfield, Ward etc) into such a good team. Credit where credit is due.
No need to sell me on the Kingers bandwagon. Love the bloke.

I think we just blew our top two chances. Geelong or Port will finish second IMO. But I still think we can beat them or Sydney away in week one. We've played well away this year for the most part.
I think Geelong is more likely to be 2nd than Port or us, given the draw for the remaining grounds. But it has been a very even season and every weekend has a few upsets, so who knows.

I think Geelong is more likely to be 2nd than Port or us, given the draw for the remaining grounds. But it has been a very even season and every weekend has a few upsets, so who knows.
And if it does end up being Sydney 1, Geelong 2, a Sydney-Geelong GF is a real possibility. BigFooty would melt down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Lions v GWS Sat Aug 10th 1:45pm AEST (Gabba)

Back