Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Lions v Bombers Sat Aug 24th 7:25pm AEST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

• Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The officiating tonight towards both teams has been tragically amateur hour. Hope none of these umpries are employed for finals, they are awful.

We're very lucky the Bombers are just uniquely average, any other team would have buried us to finish this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any lions fans concerned about 11.17? Nonsense conversion yet again.

Aside from the fact my team can’t make it if we lose tomorrow and Carlton/Freo win, my nightmare is pounding a youthful hawks into the ground in a fortnight and still losing 8.23 to 13.5.
I'm more concerned about the last quarter fade out that's happened for three weeks in a row.

I'm more concerned about the last quarter fade out that's happened for three weeks in a row.

11.21 is ****ing terrible though. And although I don’t see kick maps or anything it doesn’t feel like those were bad or difficult shots.

Not that my team can talk. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a first quarter score of 1.9 dogs to 4.0 Giants tomorrow.

11.21 is ****ing terrible though. And although I don’t see kick maps or anything it doesn’t feel like those were bad or difficult shots.
This is true. Some of those were rushed behinds, but made up for by at least two OOF shots.

But I'd take the poor goalkicking if we just didn't fall apart mentally in fourth quarters. That's what makes the poor goalkicking costly.

This is true. Some of those were rushed behinds, but made up for by at least two OOF shots.

But I'd take the poor goalkicking if we just didn't fall apart mentally in fourth quarters. That's what makes the poor goalkicking costly.

Difficult to believe that either of our teams have the mental fortitude to win four games in a row against the better sides.

Frustrating in a season where every member of the top four are vulnerable.

Heppell to do a Mal Michael but in reverse.

4.12 in the second half.

I’m going to bet fairly big on the lions to smash their week one opponent because they’re due a big win, but their conversion is amateurish.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Lions v Bombers Sat Aug 24th 7:25pm AEST (Gabba)

Back