Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Tigers v Swans Sun March 31st 4pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 39 75.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty good but I think he’s better when he doesn’t try to say too much, maybe because he was paired up with derrrbrayne he felt he needed to add extra condiments all the time
The more he spoke the less we heard of Riewoldt barracking

I think it's fair to say that the evidence of this game (and last week) shows that the Sydney Swans are prone to shirking at the contest. They were taken up to last week and it finally cost them today (as anyone could see coming) and it'll be even more obvious against sides that are contending.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond wanted it more and outplayed us. Rampe going down just made our defense unorganized. But geez that free kick against Papley in the end. So dodgy.

Well that’s 0- 4 for my tipping involving tiger games.

To go from our lowest pressure game last week in 9 seasons and beat the in form team is pretty good.

Go tigers.

I think it's fair to say that the evidence of this game (and last week) shows that the Sydney Swans are prone to shirking at the contest. They were taken up to last week and it finally cost them today (as anyone could see coming) and it'll be even more obvious against sides that are contending.
We certainly shirked it today, couldn’t agree more. Didn’t show our opponent enough respect. Richmond were harder at it and fully deserved that win.

Maybe if our opponent last week had gone for the ball instead of the man they might have done the same thing to us. Missed opportunity for them I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Tigers v Swans Sun March 31st 4pm AEDT (MCG)

Back