Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Tigers v Swans Sun March 31st 4pm AEDT (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 39 75.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember last week Paps you have to play 4 quarters = full karma circle complete
This is a weird obsession that Essendon folk have with the Swans, you’re like the third or fourth Bombers supporter to bring up last week in a thread about Richmond and Sydney. It’s approaching rent-free areas now.

Stats flattered him, he had a bit of a stinker ngl. And I never want to see Caleb Mitchell play another game. McLean worst on ground.
When Richmond surged, he had two centre clearances, set up two shots which should have been pretty straightfoward for Corey Warner and one other, and had a shot himself. He was there when the game was hot.

Lynch looked pretty unhappy. Hope it isn't too serious.
Genuinely gutted when he limped off the ground. Club loyalties go out when the window when stuff like that happens and I was enjoying seeing him back playing good footy.

When Richmond surged, he had two centre clearances, set up two shots which should have been pretty straightfoward for Corey Warner and one other, and had a shot himself. He was there when the game was hot.
He also turned it over a couple times, but can’t fault his effort

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gonna be a good get for freo or west coast next year.
Nah he’ll stay just setting himself up for life after footy
Real estate is red hot over here still with no prospect of slowing down in the leafy western suburbs
The 2.2 he has dropped on his property is probably 3.5 in 4 years when he gets a nice 2 yr deal from one of the western teams

Happy for Yze. Looks like the playing group are backing him.

The Tigers are short a couple options player wise but have generally played a positive brand of footy this year.

Would be too concerned if I was a swans fan.
Still thereabouts.
Had a bad day. It happens.
Can’t take anything away from the Tigers either. Margin flattered us in the end. Good game and well played.

Can’t take anything away from the Tigers either. Margin flattered us in the end. Good game and well played.
Thanks mate.
It’s going to be a long few years for us but I just want to see the young players continue to do well.

Definitely got away with a few holding the balls in our forward end that’s for sure.
I think you both need to study the first half again.

Regardless, gutsy win for Richmond…many teams would have flaked in the last.

But separate the last quarter square ups from the rest of the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 3 - Tigers v Swans Sun March 31st 4pm AEDT (MCG)

Back