Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 4 - Tigers v Saints Sun April 7th 3:20pm AEST (Norwood)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I absolutely hope so. But as a Saints supporter who saw the '66 premiership, I've witnessed all to many St Kilda stuff ups over these many years. The term "Long Suffering" needs no validation for we Saints supporters!
I reckon they are on the right track. Those losses are learning opps. Young team. Big upside.

If Tiges bring their pressure, it could be interesting for a bit.

I reckon they are on the right track. Those losses are learning opps. Young team. Big upside.

If Tiges bring their pressure, it could be interesting for a bit.
A commentator said that we didn't know how to win and I wouldn't disagree with them. I think it was David King and only reason I paid attention was because it was an insightful comment, something I don't associate with King.

A commentator said that we didn't know how to win and I wouldn't disagree with them. I think it was David King and only reason I paid attention was because it was an insightful comment, something I don't associate with King.
Yeah, well, I suppose that has been true from time to time, it doesn't just happen, though gaving saod that I'd be more inclined to trust the evidence of my own eyes before deferring to Kingo and his faux academic narrow eyed view :)

With so much excitement & an unbelievable carnival atmosphere this weekend...it really reverberates through the telly! So much so that people will forever be asking, " How many Jobe matches did you get to witnesses over Gather Round II "

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find that King is about 75% accurate but says some real shit sometimes when it comes to suspensions. Joey Montagna is pretty decent as a commentator as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 4 - Tigers v Saints Sun April 7th 3:20pm AEST (Norwood)

Back