Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - Cats v Blues Sat April 27th 4:35pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 31 33.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 40 42.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe you should watch the game with both eyes.
I think the clue was when the commentators were pointing out Carlton were playing against a second team in the umpires.

We should have won despite the umpires if we kicked well. Doesn't mean they didn't have a significant impact. And please if your argument is free kick numbers then there is no point having this discussion
What’s your argument? Geelong played the bigger moments better. They led from start to finish. Deserved the four points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They gave them 4 frees at the end to get them close, nice troll..... Cameron was waltzing into a goal in the 2nd after a dodgy call also, you clearly didn't watch the game, so thats ok.

Your right I barely watched it any of it but after reading all the Carlton fans whining in here it’s impossible not to take the view that the only reason the blooze lost had to be due to the umps

#s#StandbyCarlton

When you only have a 40% advantage in free kicks.

0x0.jpg

You poor baby.

I've bolded the excuse for clarity.

Well I always said it was going to be a factor. Nothing has changed here.

Geelong got Bluetalised with this weeks team filled with 30-35th player on the list

Thats ok - I am actually proud of the players. Would have been something if we beat the handbaggers this week. But rematch with two healthy and inform lists is in order.

We should have won despite the umpires if we kicked well. Doesn't mean they didn't have a significant impact. And please if your argument is free kick numbers then there is no point having this discussion

Oh please. We can't win a HTB decision to save our lives but they're always red hot on us.

We're the most disciplined team in the league, 7-0 for wins, we don't play "unsociable footy" a la Richmond or Hawthorn, yet we've also lost the free kick count 0-7 this year.

We just don't get paid the frees that are there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - Cats v Blues Sat April 27th 4:35pm AEST (MCG)

Back