AFL @ Adelaide's Oval - That time is now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we able to film vision of the game and post it here, obviously after the game?
i don't see why not, as long as it's not the broadcast i guess

inflatable pool - genius idea!!

We took an inflatable sofa to the One Dayer when we were younger. Got there at 5am to secure a seat; ended up getting drunk in the morning and throwing the inflatable sofa onto the oval about 3 overs into the game.

Good times!

We took an inflatable sofa to the One Dayer when we were younger. Got there at 5am to secure a seat; ended up getting drunk in the morning and throwing the inflatable sofa onto the oval about 3 overs into the game.

Good times!

LOL, could you imagine if you did it on Saturday. :p

If you guys left to get drinks it would be floating down the Torrens before you get back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which one are you nominating?
has the club a preferred one?

(marketing guys should take note of this - $5 off entry with a valid crows ticket, and your first drink free!)

Surely The Palace?

Although I haven't been to the Horse in YEARS, so maybe it'd be a good idea to change it up.
i like it. an upscale club for an upscale club :thumbsu:

What situation? There's more than enough parks in the city
too far to walk.
Though, anything outside of park 26 will be too far for some.

Haha what? it's a few hundred metres to North Terrace
If I drive in I'll be twice as close to the ground as where I parked at AAMI
yeah people feel as though its far away for some reason and on the flip side feel as though parking equal or greater distance at aami was closer.

maybe it is psychological as they felt that once they got to max basheer reserve ther were there, whereas that is the equivalent of being the other side of the torrens at AO

yeah people feel as though its far away for some reason and on the flip side feel as though parking equal or greater distance at aami was closer.

maybe it is psychological as they felt that once they got to max basheer reserve ther were there, whereas that is the equivalent of being the other side of the torrens at AO

Agree with this, we would often arrive pretty late, happily park right up by West Lakes golf course and walk to the ground, so did many others. I bet if you told them to park near Victoria Square they would complain but in reality it's about the same distance.

There's a Wilson on north terrace that charged me the most I've ever been charged. Think it was $26 for 3 hours.

Since then I have mostly stayed away from u parks and the like.

I once payed 30 cents for an hour park in Germany. Couldn't believe it.

If I'm driving in now I'll park on goodenough street and tram it in.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL @ Adelaide's Oval - That time is now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back