Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don’t want the Bulldogs to win. I fancy Port Adelaide to recover from this smashing and beat the Bulldogs.
The qualifying final loser often rebounds and wins the semi

A week's reprieve then last rites the week after.

Hopefully enough to save Ken and rinse & repeat for 2025.

What a laugh. When the Poorts don't do what they want and they play shit, distance themselves from the club, that's literally not us, it can't be us.

Trying to preserve or count only the good times and good years as being part of them.

Sounds like Roger could have been behind the "when we win, it's Josh Carr. When we lose, it's Ken" thought pattern.
It's not the Club that's different it's the competition. Much harder and more ruthless than dominating the SANFL that was semi-professional at best.

Wait, what? Cleared.....so why did he sit out the second half then when his side absolutely needed him. If he was not right going in then don't play him but once he crossed the white line then its no excuse time
Apparently had Diarrhea

Well he certainly shit himself in that first half

Come on people, he might be a sniper and a flog but butters isn’t soft and he’s sure as hell not going off in a final for no reason.
I'll retract my statement.

Doctors are going to be a lot more cautious after the Petracca incident given that he literally nearly died, which means that Port's doctors actually made a safe call for once instead of negligence.

Apparently had Diarrhea

Well he certainly shit himself in that first half
He had pink eye during the week didn't he? Wouldn't be surprised if it was viral infection and that they are connected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

loki-very.gif

The qualifying final loser often rebounds and wins the semi

A week's reprieve then last rites the week after.

Hopefully enough to save Ken and rinse & repeat for 2025.

Port haven't won a knockout final since 2014

Do Port play Friday night? I really hope its the Bulldogs. I feel like the Hawks are going to have a flat game at some point.
Port have won the last 4 against the Dogs, the last by 8 goals in July
I also recall a stat that teams on the end of a thrashing quite often win the next week

Here’s hoping not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back