Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thing with Kenny is he is a great motivator. He gets the most out of his team during home and away games because he gets his team up and playing above their ability.

Come finals, every team is ‘up’ so the motivating factor is less impactful. This is when Hinkley gets shown up for his tactical shortfalls.

Where do they go from here? I don’t think they can ever win a flag under Hinkley, but another coach probably doesn’t get them top 4 year after year. It’s a tough one.

Pretty good tactics omitting Dixon for the hawks game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really feel for Ken

He constantly takes an extremely overrated list to finals and generally going deep.

For a team with no forward line, no back line and no depth in the middle to make a preliminary is a wonderful effort.

Yet he'll ve torn apart by his clubs fans simply because they didn't win. He deserves better and hopefully got his sake he goes to West Coast.

Though, that'd probably be bad for us. As if he has the backing of a competent football department well be watching them winning a couple of premierships
I want Hinkley to go to West Coast and win a flag there. Can't stand the bloke but that would provide megalulz.

The regular season heroes though always seem to cop the cushiest draws. They had a historically easy draw in 2021 after they finished top in 2020. It does reliably provide us with these moments though when they realise there's no bottom 10 teams in finals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL Finals 2024 - Match discussion party thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back