Game Day AFL Preliminary Final - Matchday Discussion GWS@Collingwood(MCG – 4:35PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimp what is your scent and shoe selection for the day noting likely precipitation?

Dunno yet re.. took Emilio me dog out for a walk dis mornin'.. doing Perry Hislop's in me backyard.. helps me think about the game and that re.. but will let you know..

You need to take into account.. that it is spring time.. don't put some heavy shit fragrance on like victor n rolfs spicebomb.. no one wants to smell a prick that smells like livani in springtime re.. if you can't afford the price tag of a boutique type fragrance.. $20 bottle of Nautica Voyage is the go. Smell like a bourgeois prick on a sailing boat. Conjures up images of saling a yacht in the Aegean re. It's whatever you want it to be. It's ****en great re.

Dunno yet re.. took Emilio me dog out for a walk dis mornin'.. doing Perry Hislop's in me backyard.. helps me think about the game and that re.. but will let you know..

You need to take into account.. that it is spring time.. don't put some heavy s**t fragrance on like victor n rolfs spicebomb.. no one wants to smell a prick that smells like livani in springtime re.. if you can't afford the price tag of a boutique type fragrance.. $20 bottle of Nautica Voyage is the go. Smell like a bourgeois prick on a sailing boat. Conjures up images of saling a yacht in the Aegean re. It's whatever you want it to be. It's fu**en great re.
I smell like. Brewery this morning. Way too many end of term drinks 😩

Enjoy the day pie fans. PFs are hard to get to do let's just soak it up. We win today and then we get a chance at beating Richmond for our 16th flag.

Quietly confident today but anything is possible. I'm just going to enjoy it for what it is.

Let's hope we make it otherwise next week will be one of the most boring gfs in recent memory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is absolutely pissing down in Geelong which is obviously on its way to Melbourne.

Is it too late to drop Reid out of the side and bring Varcoe in??!!!

For all those worried about the GWS talls, they are not actual Giants they are Just tall humans!!
They’ve beaten us in about one quarter out of the last 8. They’ve played every single match this year with this tall set up. There’s no plan B for them.
We have every right to back ourselves. Absolutely certain we won’t disrespect our opposition but we won’t be “quaking in our boots before the Giants” either.
We’ve got great leadership across all our our lines and won’t take a backwards step if they think they can rough us up. Watch the SF last year, we just won’t put up with any nonsense.
Really looking forward to the opening minutes of this one and fully expecting a melee at some stage.
Think the events of this week might have begun a long rivalry between our teams.
As nervous as anyone but super excited for a classic battle.
We have nothing to fear.
Go get em’ Magpies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back