Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Adelaide

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

High contact, medium force, player concussed and takes no further part in the game. Your dreaming if you think the MRO wont look at it.

Yep. Concussion? And scary neck bending like that? He's gone. You played head high tackles all night and consider yourself lucky if only one or maybe two get a holiday. You played dangerous football tonight - and Fagan needs to look at it before there's a tragedy.

What are u talking about. You’re here every crows game trolling. It would be different if you were just watching and talking, but you’re trolling Adelaide supporters all the time.
I'll see you in the thread tomorrow. As you are EVERY WEEK.

You even posted day or two after the game last week....

Brisbane lost that game. 2 more minutes or 2% more composure at the start of that last quarter - accounted for.

Another game, a few learnings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I said, difference between watching and discussing the game which I do as opposed to trolling and trying to piss off the supporters of the match which is what you do.
That's one way of looking at it. Bringing up gameday threads days after the game seems to prove what a lie that is.

Doedee position when getting the ball and being tackled:
23l0e9e.jpg

npq61h.jpg

High contact, medium force, player concussed and takes no further part in the game. Your dreaming if you think the MRO wont look at it.

Wouldn’t have been hit high if he hadn’t dropped at the knees like a soft****. McStay did nothing wrong going for the tackle.

Our quest for premiership glory starts today. :D o_O

Might possibly sneak into 7th or 8th if we win all remaining H&A games but even if we do we're probably not going to win it this year. Unfortunately those winnable games we dropped earlier this season hurt. Tonight Adelaide finally won by less than a kick, first time since 2015.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 18: Brisbane v Adelaide Saturday 7:25pm AEST @GABBA

Back