Votes: 17 54.8%
  • Adelaide

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. It was not a fair tackle if concussion was the result! You are a complete and utter imbecile. Go and spend some time in a brain injury rehab hospital and then come back and repeat here your complete and utter nonsense. Will someone from Brisbane please educate this turkey? There must be someone north of that border who knows better. Crumbs!

I said he went for a fair tackle. Again learn to read. He dropped at the knees because he shat his pants (didn’t realise he was such a soft****) which resulted in Head high contact which wouldn’t have happened if he stood up.

It wasn’t worth a free because he drew high contact and won’t be cited for the same reason

Go easy on the embarrassment claims. You are a bit silly if you think a player reducing his stature a split second before the tackler hits him won’t be considered.

Savour your 5 point win.

Your words not mine. Attract a head high tackle? Are you completely nuts? It will be considered IF it was there. The other camera angle tells a very different story. The bottom line is the brain injury. This is 2018. This argument was won years ago - get with the times. I can't believe that you guys are so stupid and behind the times when it comes to brain injury.

I said he went for a fair tackle. Again learn to read. He dropped at the knees because he shat his pants (didn’t realise he was such a soft****) which resulted in Head high contact which wouldn’t have happened if he stood up.

It wasn’t worth a free because he drew high contact and won’t be cited for the same reason

And I disagree that it was a fair tackle. He swung the arm, Doedee was concussed and sustained a brain injury. It was dangerous. See my previous post.

And I disagree that it was a fair tackle. He swung the arm, Doedee was concussed and sustained a brain injury. It was dangerous. See my previous post.

And again, Doedee “bracing” reduced his stature by 6 inches and therefore aided in the tackle. McStay might get a week for the outcome you have stated. Why are you carrying on?

I never said it was (again learn to read). But it wasn’t a free because he ducked a rule which was brought in to reduce head injuries.

It was dangerous. You shouldn’t lower your head in a tackle.

LOL!! And women attract rape. You're not serious! Go back to your cave - and preferably stay there. You're embarassing yourself and whats generally one of the better AFL clubs.
The victim still has the responsibility if applicable to make better choices, such as not ducking when they are about to get tackled. Because they are the victim does not automatically rid them of fault. And what type of moron compares rape to an incident in a football game. You're in too deep champ, emotion is getting the better of you.

The victim still has the responsibility if applicable to make better choices, such as not ducking when they are about to get tackled. Because they are the victim does not automatically rid them of fault. And what type of moron compares rape to an incident in a football game. You're in too deep champ, emotion is getting the better of you.

Fairfooty is a serial victim. Not worth conversing with let alone having an argument with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good game of footy, even though we lost it was nice to still be in it and honestly 1-2 more minutes and we win.

Crows fans love a good sook though, can’t remember the Port fans crying when they beat us by 5 points.

Watch the replay. That hit on Murphy was a flying elbow to the face just like what happened to Harris Andrews but our guy didn’t even get a free kick. Nice to get the win tonite despite your players thuggery and the pathetic umpiring.

Likely won’t make finals but considering how well you’ve been playing lately and it was your home ground and we still have a number of players out I reckon that’s a pretty bad call by you.

It's a decent win but a lot of our best players had poor games and we're missing Hodge Andrews and Cameron. To win the Crows needed to play at 100% V our guys 50% or around that. And by less than a goal.

Watch the replay. That hit on Murphy was a flying elbow to the face just like what happened to Harris Andrews but our guy didn’t even get a free kick. Nice to get the win tonite despite your players thuggery and the pathetic umpiring.
Just enjoy the win. Stop having a whine. If you can't enjoy a win because you are too busy geting salty at the opposition, then maybe you should take a break from the internet

It's a decent win but a lot of our best players had poor games and we're missing Hodge Andrews and Cameron. To win the Crows needed to play at 100% V our guys 50% or around that. And by less than a goal.

With two of our guys knocked out and us missing out Captain and several players being really underdone and McGovern playing his first game back for ten weeks......

5B692786-EF1F-4691-BB17-9E90E7ADE9AB.jpeg
Riiiiiight. Zero free kicks given for these but yeah the umpires helped the Crows. You really aren’t very good at this.

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

yes I was cheering for Brisbane and they played well against the cows and I will be cheering for Melbourne against the cows and their idiotic cow supporters next week

and your team the ex grand finalists only just beat them with the help of the umpires

View attachment 530630
Riiiiiight. Zero free kicks given for these but yeah the umpires helped the Crows. You really aren’t very good at this.
Look at the knees and back. Everything is bent and crouching. Umpires are told to not give frees for ducking or dropping of body weight which contributes to a high kick. You only think it should be a free and suspension because it was a brutal tackle. If he had stayed upright, McStay probably would have hit him in the back which would probably have been a free kick then.

You can't recklessly swing an arm.

He will get games.

When all is said and done, he’ll end up getting 1 game.

You can’t seriousky argue Doedee didn’t drop into the tackle.

You clearly don't understand brain injury (concussion) and to think that in this day and age there are still supporters like you and teams like yours who think that its a 'normal' part of the game. Its not. Its brain injury and it can be career ending and life changing (and it only has to happen once in some people). Thats why the penalties for head high contact, particularly those that result in concussion are relatively severe and the AFL has come down on it hard. They are sitting on a legal time bomb and they know it.

Concussion means he'll get at least a week and probably more. And stop minimising serious injury. It does our game and supporters who are such bozos as to minimise it no honour. (And stop living up to your name... cos on this you are being a complete jackass).

LOL!! And women attract rape. You're not serious! Go back to your cave - and preferably stay there. You're embarassing yourself and whats generally one of the better AFL clubs.

You really think you have to tell Lions fans about concussion. We had a future 10 year CHB forced to retire just a couple of seasons ago in Justin Clarke.

Comparing rape to an incident brought on by a player trying to attract a high free in a game of football? Really?

Turn it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 18: Brisbane v Adelaide Saturday 7:25pm AEST @GABBA

Back