Preview AFL Round 4 - Geelong v Richmond, Simonds Stadium, 1:10PM Sunday 22 April

Predict the winner and margin

• Geelong by 49+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geelong by 25-48

• Geelong by 1-24

• Draw

• Richmond by 1-24

• Richmond by 25-48

• Richmond by 49+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea why you guys are trying to figure out who to put on Dustin Martin he is not any good this year.

Has anyone taken a DSLR camera into KP recently.
I want to take mine to get some decent shots of the flag unfurling and the only information I can find is the professional cameras are prohibited. I have no idea if that means all DSLRs are out or just decent ones. Mine is good for an average joe like me but no professional photographer would use it

Has anyone taken a DSLR camera into KP recently.
I want to take mine to get some decent shots of the flag unfurling and the only information I can find is the professional cameras are prohibited. I have no idea if that means all DSLRs are out or just decent ones. Mine is good for an average joe like me but no professional photographer would use it

I could be wrong but at other sporting events a professional camera is one with a lens of over 300mm, up to is fine but over is not.
Take your camera and post up pics those of us who can't makemit today. :thumbsu:

I could be wrong but at other sporting events a professional camera is one with a lens of over 300mm, up to is fine but over is not.
Take your camera and post up pics those of us who can't makemit today. :thumbsu:

Thanks mate
I think I had read somewhere that up to 300mm was ok for the G
I've rearranged my camera bag anyway so the 300mm lens is hidden at the bottom and if asked its only a 200mm

Uploading pics will be the first thing I do when I get home

During that North game, a lot of the players seemed to have lost their skills, their kicking was poor, they were dropping marks, missing handballs. So i was just thinking, maybe during the week after the Hawthorn game, the guys didn't train as much and do a lot of ball-type drills, instead they were recovering and getting their body's right?? Just a thought.

Yep. That was a heavy duty game. I'll bet either the WCE or Hawthorn - or both - play crap next week, for the same reason.

Stringer has been confirmed as the sub for today

@CatsInsider
Power is effecting entry into ground as well. Please be patient as we work through the issues. We'll keep you updated with what's happening.
On field there is no late changes and Jesse Stringer will be the sub.

They are suggesting on the radio that this game may not go ahead.

The power has gone off 5 times in the last 25 minutes.
They cant scan anyone in.
The scoreboard isnt working
And they cant operate the siren.

Just drive a truck in and use the horn ! :D

They are suggesting on the radio that this game may not go ahead.

The power has gone off 5 times in the last 25 minutes.
They cant scan anyone in.
The scoreboard isnt working
And they cant operate the siren.

Just drive a truck in and use the horn ! :D

Time to go old school
Look at the tickets and if someone has one let them in and if the siren doesn't work well

handbell.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are pushing the unfurling back to half-time - understandable, but not sure if it will be good karma.

I want our boys to witness it.

Want them to feel something and go out and annihilate the Tiges..

oh man I'm sick of so many good games being on foxtel!! PM me if you can help a brother out..

Yes we would all like a 20 goal win - but I think a good solid game and win will do me - with no injuries.

Hope the hyphen plays well and Stringer has a good debut.

And yes we need to start a lot better and hopefully JHunt comes in plays a solid game down back.

Scarlett back next week will make feel a lot better after a good win today.

Will be interested in seeing how the young guys go - and Chappy and Smithy.

GO CATS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back