Makaela Tuhakaraina​
Ge3ks​
Mim Strom​
Daddoo​
Philipa Seth​
Sandgroper007​

Come Get Y'all Buddies! New
Hi all,

It's time again to get the Dub Buddy show on the road for the upcoming season!!!

Usual format applies:
  1. Reply in this thread if you wanna get involved, listing your top three (3) choices for your 2024 buddy,
  2. I will fire up the official BigFooty random number generator to determine the draft order,
  3. Players are selected based on the aforementioned draft order:
    1. If your first choice hasn't been selected then they are your buddy,
    2. If your first choice has been selected but your second choice hasn't then they are your buddy,
    3. And so on
  4. If there's more buddies than players then two buddies will be assigned to a player,
  5. ?
  6. Profit.
Here's who you have the privilege to select from the Freo Dockers website.

1722903398797.png
1722903453623.png

Once you have been assigned a player for you to be a buddy for it is your job to talk them up, encourage them and to be their number one cheerleader. You don't have to be sickly sweet 100% of the time, there may be some constructive feedback that you may have. Tough love is still love. Other people may also not hold the same views as you and that's absolutely fine. Once all is said and done you are your buddy's advocate, so advocate for them.

My three choices are as follow:

1) Ariana Hetherington
2) Mim Strom
3) Makaela Tuhakaraina

I'll give you all a bit of time to make your selections, but will run the generator before round one.

Get amongst it!

I think you should put a link in the main AFLW thread. I just noticed this out of the corner of my eye from the orange - I reckon a lot of people will miss it.
Good call. Done and done!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was Roxy last year she no longer plays for the dockers…
Good thing we have other players for you to choose from :thumbsu:

Last Call Before The Season Starts New
Hi all, last call to sign up for buddydom before the season starts this weekend.

I'll run the draft later this week so get your selections in!

The Dub Buddy Draft Begins New
OK the time has come to fire up the BigFooty Randomizor to see who will come out as the buddy of which player. Good luck to DragoDelph ImperialPurple The Emporer Raz muzzington Drizzy Sandgroper007 Ge3ks (I know you cancelled your post but I'm including it anyway so we get more player to have buddies.

The Randomizor i spinning for the first time and when it stops it produces the number 3, which belongs to DragoDelph! Congratulations, your buddy is Laura Pugh!

The second number is now being shown which is a 5 - that's the number for The Emporer so Joanne Cregg is your buddy!

Pick three is number 7, where Aine Tighe receives muzzington as a buddy!

The spinning wheel is back on the job, and once the spinning stops it produces the number 4 meaning that ImperialPurple is now Emma O'Driscoll's buddy!

The fifth selection is now, and with the unveiling of ball number 6 I can confirm that Raz has Hayley Miller as a buddy for this season.

The next one is number 10, the ball that Ge3ks holds. His first selection is already taken, so Makaela Tuhakaraina is now Ge3ks' buddy!! Outstanding choice!

Sandgroper007 is up next as the number 9 ball is released from the Randomizor. He now becomes the buddy of Philipa Seth!

The ball is now in my court. Ball number two specifically, which means that I have retained the buddydom of Ariana Hetherington for a second season!

Than leaves ball number 8 as the final one in the Randomizor, which belongs to Drizzy. His first choice is also taken, but he'll be stoked to know that he is the buddy of new club captain Angelique Stannet!!

Here's a summary of which players have buddies:

Buddy
Person
Aine Tighe​
muzzington​
Angelique Stannet​
Drizzy​
Ariana Hetherington​
Tonga Bob​
Emma O'Driscoll​
ImperialPurple​
Hayley Miller​
Raz​
Joanne Cregg​
The Emperor​
Laura Pugh​
DragoDelph​
Makaela Tuhakaraina​
Ge3ks​
Mim Strom​
Daddoo​
Philipa Seth​
Sandgroper007​

If you missed out on getting a buddy, it's never too late. Just pick a player that doesn't have a buddy. let me know and I'll add them and you to the above list.

Good luck to the girls for their first match tomorrow!

LFG.gif

Last edited:
Woohoo. Let's fricken' go Makaela!
Fist Pump GIF by Fremantle Dockers

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Women's Footy AFLW Buddy Draft 2024 - Run & Done

Remove this Banner Ad

Back