Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidently anyone here had the virus , reckon I just drank some crushed glass and razor blades, wouldnt recommend it. Everything else pretty good though
Had covid just last week. Woke up Saturday morning with muscle aches, couldn't even get out of bed, but were gone by that night, woke up Sunday with just an annoying cough. Took the test, honestly just to eliminate the possibility but it was positive within 5 seconds. That was the worst of it. Reckon I peaked on Saturday with the muscle aches. No sore throat, no headaches, no runny nose or anything like that.

Lol club gives no fcuk now. Maximum trolling and twisting the knife.

DdVNlCWV4AETAq7.jpg

goat film

ON INSTAGRAM NMFC JUST POSTED ‘ON THIS DAY IN 2013 NATHAN GRIMA SCORED HIS FIRST GOAL.’

And who was it against?

What the * is going on?
Posts about blue CAPS and now instagram posts against Essendon. They are just toying with us now :heart:

Fox Footy reported the following:
Asked whether he would hold interest in the Port Adelaide job, Clarkson said: “Nah nah, that’s disrespectful to Kenny (Hinkley), he’s still got 12 months on his job. I texted him tonight to let him know I’m coming across.”

So my question would be, why do the media think he would have met with *? Would that not also be disrespectful to Rutten?

Asked whether he would hold interest in the Port Adelaide job, Clarkson said: “Nah nah, that’s disrespectful to Kenny (Hinkley), he’s still got 12 months on his job. I texted him tonight to let him know I’m coming across.”

So my question would be, why do the media think he would have met with *? Would that not also be disrespectful to Rutten?

Been thinking about this all day, it all but rules out * for now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She did say she wanted clarity in case Plan B needed to be activated , so going on that admission , she hasn’t been told of a final decision from the Clarkson camp. so no way we are over the line yet.But no doubt the quicker the decision the better chance we are.
Or she has been told and not telling until the right time

On Pixel 6 using BigFooty.com mobile app

The same reason they haven’t questioned why he’d be put off Carlton by their treatment of Teague but still go to the bombers with how they are still treating rutten.

Or why meticulous clarko would make a decision to choose the bombers after not having met with them

If we couldn't get Clarkson I wouldn't mind Lyon, not because I like him but because he would address structural problems that we can't seem to fix internally, namely development.

You can't have gun players without great development. Look at the midfield talent we have on our list and our go-to plan when we win a clearance is to shank a high inside 50 to someone outnumbered 3:1 or to go for a midget in the pocket. You need development, physically, psychologically and develop how to move the ball.

My concern is Lyon has a limitation, he has struggled to take a team with talent and stars to the top of the podium. Maybe he has learnt, maybe he hasn't. I'd rather get to a GF and lose than to struggle in the bottom half of the ladder torching talent.

Wins/losses doesn't mean a whole lot though. Brad had a W/L record of 50%, I wouldn't want him back.
seriously Tas, Ross can't even teach players how to read the bounce of the ball

After catching up for the past 40 minutes - I have a question.

How was it that all year, every single thing was leaked? Everything.

But now it’s like bullet proof. And the only thing that’s giving things away is Sonja’s lack of media experience, which hasn’t taught her how to play her resting bitch face better?

They didn't really, they just made up that bullshit to force the sacking so * had a shot. It was wishful thinking on their part. But their agenda is about to be obliterated.

That’s what is so weird about the current narrative.

For months and months they have banged on about how Clarko craves a stable environment and isn’t big on clubs mistreating their coaches. Yet the same media believe that he is going to throw that all out the door to go to a club that is currently a shitshow and public ******* over their coach, just because they are a big club.

It just doesn’t add up.
But he deserves to be the coach of Essendon

It will cement his legacy

That's the drivel from the likes of Wilson and Whatley. It is absolutely bullshit. You know it. I know it. Their producers know it. They know it.

They are not working as journalists. They're not reporting. They are media personalities presenting opinions.

This is Sky News for footy.

They want protagonists who will either inflame and incite or who will endear and encourage.

That's Robbo's role in this debate.

All of them are leeches. Robbo might have a bit more humanity than the others but he took the anti-north side a couple of days back before the producers jumped in and wrote the script for the current shit show.

We are still too naive to recognise that virtually none of the media we consume these days is free range and uncorrupted by one dark empire or another.

SBS is probably the least affected on Australian TV today but they aren't covering AFL beyond the occasional score check.

Don't trust anything that you see on these shows other than the parts that are simply reporting outcomes.

There is enough logic in this thread that should predict the outcome of the Clarkson saga. There's a bit of emotion too, a bit of humour, a bit of cynicism and also a bit of awareness that we might be missing some vital facts. But weighing up what we have, it's Clarkson to North.

The Essendon argument being presented on TV fails the test of logic.

But ...

If there's a driver that's not currently known, such as secret meetings, AFL interference, close personal relationships that only Danni_Benson has recognised or some deception by Clarkson himself then how could we bloody know.

Note: I am an automated bot installed by Big Footy to keep this thread generating a constant stream of advertising revenue for the Chief. He will be shouting coffee in the Chaddy Food Court for one and all at the the next Moderator planning session.

This would go against everything you hear of Clarko.

I’d love for the media to ask Rutten “has Clarko sent you a text to say he isn’t interested in talking your club who negotiate behind a contracted coaches back”, like he did to Hinkley?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back