Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok - I just wanted to take a moment - I was 6 years old when Barassi signed and my dad told me excitedly how we would improve. I remember it like yesterday. We headed off to the footy in early 1973 not knowing how the following 8 years would bring us so much joy. My dad is now passed but he being a former reserves and u19 player at North instilled the Shinboner Spirit in me. I’ve been lucky to watch all 4 flags live but today we’ve had our Barassi moment 50 years on ……and I have to tell you even though I had some ITK info …..I cried. I cried because this is the biggest thing to happen in the modern game but not only that it makes those injectors at Essendon look like complete amateurs. Anyhow have a great day and get to the game tomorrow it’s gone be one hell of a ride from here and I for one can’t wait.👍
You're a good man and thank you for your work here

Super Saiyan Soccer GIF

Ok - I just wanted to take a moment - I was 6 years old when Barassi signed and my dad told me excitedly how we would improve. I remember it like yesterday. We headed off to the footy in early 1973 not knowing how the following 8 years would bring us so much joy. My dad is now passed but he being a former reserves and u19 player at North instilled the Shinboner Spirit in me. I’ve been lucky to watch all 4 flags live but today we’ve had our Barassi moment 50 years on ……and I have to tell you even though I had some ITK info …..I cried. I cried because this is the biggest thing to happen in the modern game but not only that it makes those injectors at Essendon look like complete amateurs. Anyhow have a great day and get to the game tomorrow it’s gone be one hell of a ride from here and I for one can’t wait.👍
KIA you are a legend! Never doubted you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for all the info that you provided. You are a good man and a great Roos man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back