Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarkson II - signs 5 year contract w/ North Melbourne 19 August 2022 - news breaks p360

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawthorn no-compete clause means he can't start til 1 November by the looks of it. So he got a whole lot of stuff done with us before signing.

In the end we almost need to thank Essendon for coming in. It’s been huge marketing win for North. Yes we’ve run a good process with no leaks but had it been just between us and GWS, it would be seen as a solid outcome mostly due to Clarko’s reluctance to move to Sydney. But with Essendon coming in on Monday it created a real circus which made for a nerve racking week, but in the end it made this into the win it is today.

Marketing people couldn’t have asked for a better scenario. It’s now almost premiership winning territory. We could almost sell merchandise on the back of this

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the message coming through on my watch, but was knee deep in work.
Let out a **** yeah in my work place and had everyone looking odd at me.
Just had a big grin from ear to ear and kept working away.
Don't have time to look at all the updates in this thread, but **** yeah going to be a great day, weekend year(s)!!!!!!!!

When Dusty knocked us back, I found out via text from Gasometer while at a work function.

When Boomer got delisted, I found out via text from Gasometer while in a forecasting meeting at work.

When Gaff went back on his word, I found out via text from Gasometer while grocery shopping.

This morning at 9.06 I was 5 pages behind the end of this thread when my phone chimed. I saw I'd received a text. From Gasometer. My heart sank.

Nek minnit:
Happy Well Done GIF by Top Talent

Curse lifted bitches!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back