Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

I should care because why?
steve carrell anchorman GIF by FirstAndMonday

that's what i thought until i googled it

Good points made. Weirdly I do that anyway. 1st drink is herbal tea...usually coffee 40 to 50 mins post waking. Interesting stuff. Ta MP.👍

that's what i thought until i googled it

I thought it was common knowledge that should avoid stimulants for the first little while post waking to allow your body to regulate. Same with screen time (unless of course playing Werewolf on the anonymous online football forum bigfooty dot com).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#EVIL OBJECTS

Pazuzu
(The Exorcist) An evil object that grants the holder with a kill (or additional kill if that holder already has on). It is moved on daily and can only be within the same group for a maximum two consecutive nights. It will explode at a random time with the holder killed. The Pazuzu will be randomised to a player at the beginning.

Nazar (Amulet) An object that overrides Pazuzu. It protects the holder from death in that phase only (either night OR day lynch). Each phase it is moved on and can only be held by the same person once. It must also only be within a group for no more than three phases (ie. Night, day, night). Submit who will receive the amulet before the 10am window (to pass for day phase), and then again before the 9pm window (to pass for night phase). It will disappear at the same time the Pazuzu explodes.

Emoji Nerd GIF by Otakou

View attachment 1884798################whybotherbuildingit#####################################
#########waste###########bigbrother##############wastedonthem#########################################soupladel##################targetpractice##################itsthequietonesyouwanttowatchoutfor##########################nobrainspacetopokeastickat#################################################finalwarning#####################lazynessgetsyounowherefast####################376098888%capaciters##########################################################fuelcheck#################waroftheworldsradio##############la#la##lalala
7 days horror GIF by Paramount Pictures

I'm struggling how to play this version. There will never be a fake claim, there will never be any sharing of info, there is no good-v-evil battle. It's like a royal rumble.

Maybe Pammy is onto something ...

Cat Zoom In GIF by Paul Trillo

Homer Simpson What GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Cat Infinity GIF

Perfect Loop Infinity GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf All-Star Killers Werewolf Game - The Sequel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back