Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just awfully surprised at the North's supposed attitude towards this whole thing. Not going to restate my opinion, its been made multiple times.

We will just leave it at that.
You must be surprised often when confronted with reality.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

If he chooses North I say 'good on him.' Same with Polec.

My only question; 'Will there be enough $$$ for Josh Kelly the year after?'
Yes.

My understanding is that both Polec and Gaff will be heavily front loaded this year and also Goldstein comes off contract next year, it would be hard to see him getting the same coin he's on this year in his next contract.

Yes.

My understanding is that both Polec and Gaff will be heavily front loaded this year and also Goldstein comes off contract next year, it would be hard to see him getting the same coin he's on this year in his next contract.

Gee whiz it’s have to a fair amount. You’ll have three guys on a fortune.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Life is always a surprise. :D
9f29170cdbf98209caf71606aa9a3b11.gif

Gee whiz it’s have to a fair amount. You’ll have three guys on a fortune.
2 on a fortune. Polec will be around 650-700 I believe.

We've also been front loading other player contracts to maintain the minimum cap spend so we're able to leverage that advantage.

When a jouro writes something you like they are telling the truth.

When they right something you don't agree with its BS.

In between there is always alot of BS anyway.

Like all industries full of cultural prestige, it's full of liars and lies give you an advantage. I can personally assure this is not bullshit.

I’m not wound up at all lol

I just find it amusing that you accuse other people of speculation, when everything you have posted is pure speculation.
It isn't speculation to compare a set of incentives.

It’s is guesswork, or are you now passing off everything you have posted as fact? Lol
See above.

Were you surprised when Martin and Kelly decided Norths weren't the club for them?
Honestly not too surprised because it's still a rarity for players to switch clubs within the AFL.

You'll always get a couple like Buddy or Danger but the overall percentage is very low, especially when a player is happy at their club.

Honestly not too surprised because it's still a rarity for players to switch clubs within the AFL.

You'll always get a couple like Buddy or Danger but the overall percentage is very low, especially when a player is happy at their club.

But North fans seem pretty confident of getting Gaff, Kelly and Polec.

It’s speculative......

So hypothetically if matching Gaff and keeping you cost other good players, it’s still the best result?

It’s problematic because you don’t have every piece of the puzzle to make an informed decision on if it is the worst outcome?

Again you are just SPECULATING it is.......

What are you doing?

Also speculating?

As is everyone on here.

But North fans seem pretty confident of getting Gaff, Kelly and Polec.
I'd rank my confidence on these three as 70%, 80% and 85%. Nothing is certain though until the deal is signed.

A great deal of them are, yes.

There are a number of reputable sources within the media. I personally wouldn’t consider Caro as one of them.

I have an extremely good source around Kelly, and can vouch for GBS's mail too - the club knows he is coming, GWS knows he is coming. There's a reason we won't approach this year and there's a reason we won't trade a future first.

But, at the end of the day, we're all just faceless people on an internet forum, and things can change. So you're probably not going to get anything that will swing your opinion either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back