Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

You know it's still a strong possibility that Gaff doesn't exercise his FA rights and re-signs with WC for a sum that he and WC agree to and doesn't need to match anything?
Well that possibility could occur if Gaff has changed his mind about moving back home.
Unless he has decided to stay in WA that scenario has zero possibility

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Gaff said in his interview there was a lot of misinformation floating around. I would be surprised if the deal was $1.3m pa for 6 years. That' more than Buddy has ever been paid and Gaff is not worth the same as Franklin.

Maybe $1.1m max.

If North pay that for Gaff what is Kelly worth?

What is Brown worth in his next deal?

If Norths are really offing these sorts of deals they are setting themselves up for some pain in future years and will lose some decent talent as they will be offering unders.
Ben brown signed on until 2020.
Hell be 28 when out of contract.
You of all people have shown a below average understanding of tradung in these threads.
So your concern about norths Celery is welcome but not required

So you want to pay overs because you are getting him for free re picks/trades but we can do exactly the same thing I.e pay exactly the same amount North want to pay and give up nothing except cash.

How is that is being gung-ho or chest beating

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Except u r not quite getting him as he hasn't signed. If he wants to stay would he have signed by now as a form of morale booster?

So you keep saying. But where's your proof?

Just because North have tabled the biggest offer, there is nothing to say that Gaff wouldn't join another Victorian club for lesser money.

Yes lol, just about every legit news agency has only reported us north a star the only possible moving destination or staying. There is no other clubs. Well st kilda thinks they'd in it as is Sydney (fake news). No one is stupid enough to forgo extra 2 mil for potential success unless the success is right now. The hawthorns and Essendon could just b another case of near enough but not good enough.

Hell be 28 when out of contract.
You of all people have shown a below average understanding of tradung in these threads.
So your concern about norths Celery is welcome but not required

Norths celery?:straining:

Yep you are correct I dont give a rats arse about Norths celery. Or Norths tbh.

28 year old Brown out of contract in 2020. Hmm. A RFA and after signing Kelly next year on another $1.3m min wonder if there will be any big $$$ left for Brown as he is peaking?:think:

Hope for your sake the guys counting the celery at Norths can add up.:)

Last edited:
Celery
Celery.jpg

Essendon could just b another case of near enough but not good enough.
Since when did we chase Gaff?

Another case of near enough but not good enough? Did you miss last trade period where we nailed all 3 of our targets?

I hope we get Gaff. Will we? No bloody idea.

If we do great.

If not, there will be other players that become available this year, or next.

All this faux internet angst over something that none of you f uckers have any real knowledge, and zero control over has become boring.

I hope we get Gaff. Will we? No bloody idea.

If we do great.

If not, there will be other players that become available this year, or next.

All this faux internet angst over something that none of you f uckers have any real knowledge, and zero control over has become boring.
Some of us have knowledge (that doesn't mean things won't change at the last minute though). Based on the knowledge I have I'm 95% certain that Gaff is coming to North as a free agent.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard a take it to the bank caller on SEN who knew Gaffs dad, who apparently told him that Gaff is staying.
Make of that what you will.
Yeah nah.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I heard a take it to the bank caller on SEN who knew Gaffs dad, who apparently told him that Gaff is staying.
Make of that what you will.

Gaff's dad likely hasn't been talking to too many people recently considering (I believe) he's still in a care facility and I can tell you, pre-medical issues, he was telling people that Andrew wanted to come back to Victoria.

Gaff's dad likely hasn't been talking to too many people recently considering (I believe) he's still in a care facility and I can tell you, pre-medical issues, he was telling people that Andrew wanted to come back to Victoria.

Wow, my own brother telling pork pies.

Genuine question for WCE supporters. If you guys win the flag will you care about what Gaff does? I know if i was in your shoes and North won the flag I wouldnt actually care if a player who was suspended through the whole finals series left the club and we got unders for him. It wouldnt be ideal but we would have won the flag so i genuinely dont think i would care.

As much as clubs are professional entities these days I also wonder whether the club itself would think similar if you win the flag

Genuine question for WCE supporters. If you guys win the flag will you care about what Gaff does? I know if i was in your shoes and North won the flag I wouldnt actually care if a player who was suspended through the whole finals series left the club and we got unders for him. It wouldnt be ideal but we would have won the flag so i genuinely dont think i would care.

As much as clubs are professional entities these days I also wonder whether the club itself would think similar if you win the flag

Dont think id be any more or less happy to see him go whether we won a flag or not

IMHO keeping Gaff is the name of the game, if he wants to go, let him - the money is one thing, the term (8) is a bigger hurdle, it'll stuff up list management long after he's well past his best.

Being rubbed out wont come in to it, a one of.

Flag would make it easer to lose him, not a factor really.

Last edited:
IMHO keeping Gaff is the name of the game, if he wants to go, let him - the money is one thing, the term (8) is a bigger hurdle, it'll stuff up list m anagement long after he's well past his best.

Being rubbed out wont come in to it, a one of.

Flag would make it easer to lose him, not a factor really.

For gaff, 7 years is not too irresponsible, he could easily play to 35, 36.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back