Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Genuine question for WCE supporters. If you guys win the flag will you care about what Gaff does? I know if i was in your shoes and North won the flag I wouldnt actually care if a player who was suspended through the whole finals series left the club and we got unders for him. It wouldnt be ideal but we would have won the flag so i genuinely dont think i would care.
Regardless of what happens this season, anything that weakens the list for 2019 and beyond is undesirable.

Given West Coast have the cap space, why wouldn't they match any offer for Gaff? Compensation is going to be terrible given he is an AA mid and in his prime.

Thinking this is a very interesting scenario. If they don't match, there is a fair argument (probably is one anyway) for getting rid of restricted FA altogether.

Which is of higher profile than anyone that you have signed, please don't bring up yeo, kennedy, jetta, these guys were nobodies when they first arrived at the club where those who have left have been big names like Judd, Cousins.
WC are playing in a prelim this week, which demonstrates that they hardly require to be bringing in big name players right now. They are in the hunt for a flag up to their eyeballs.

In any case, they brought in a Brownlow Medallist only 2 years ago. When did North last recruit one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to who? In his recent radio interview, when asked about North chasing him, Gaff said that they are one of them. Then mentions the amount of BS that gets talked this time of year, especially with teams that aren't in finals (North).

He goes on to mention that his management is still in talks with the Eagles. If he's made up his mind to leave, the standard line is "we've put off talks till the end of the season".

I wouldn't be surprised if Gaff tries to do the best by the WCE, and his management brokers a trade deal to his preferred club, rather than nominating for FA.
You can believe Melbourne are in with a shot if it helps you sleep at night deary.

You know Charlton Heston is dead now right? So he’d presumably have cold hands, or at least the bones of them (assuming no cremation, in which case they would’ve been temporarily hot, then cold and mostly ash)

Tonight on BigFooty Up Late: A harrowing look into the mind of an Essendon supporter

Well North are doing well then.
Polac, Hall and Gaff. With enough money to get Kelly next year.

If you are his boxing coach you probably shouldn't post on BF what your clients are up to.
Its common knowledge.

Hold the press, I have late mail that Clarko was spotted having a coffee with Gaff yesterday.

Last edited:
c6a8166babc6dae95eafae0f8717bcb7.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back