Andrew Lovett - suspended indefinately

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 3, 2006
Manchester
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
EPL
In breaking news Andrew Lovett has been suspended indefinately by St Kilda re an alleged sexual assault. Club has confirmed that Police are investigating matter.

Source - SEN

Andrew Lovett - Suspended Indefinitely

Just read a press release from the Saints saying Andrew Lovett has been suspended indefinitely, and confirmed Vic Police are investigating allegations made by a woman against Lovett.

No more comment as it is a police matter.

Wowee

In breaking news Andrew Lovett has been suspended indefinately by St Kilda re an alleged rape. Club has confirmed that Police are investigating matter.

Source - SEN

not the most solid of sources is it. but innocent until proven guilty. dna tests will always be a good thing to use in these cases

Re: Andrew Lovett - Suspended Indefinitely

If this turns out to be a seriuos offender I hope we terminate his contract immediately, surely he'd have a behaviour clause in there...

How many chances does this w***er need...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All alleged, and noone has any of the facts at this stage, so I reckon we cool it.
However, if true, it just confirms how much of a scumbag he is. Probs should go under the rock from whence he came.

I don't think Luke is the type of bloke to find sexual assault a laughing matter.

Lol, have you even met the bloke?

A lot of saints fans thought he was the type of bloke who would show a bit of loyalty... guess not.

As for Lovett, I am severely pissed off right now, I don't think that we made the wrong choice in signing him up, yeah we knew he had some issues but sometimes a change of scenery is all a bloke needs, but Andrew is an exception.

He is a waste of time, space, energy and oxygen, and I would stand by these comments even if this particular epsiode turned out to be nothing more than a rumour...

DNA can only prove that the had sex, doesnt prove rape.

Rape is one of the hardest charges to nail, but if these allegations are anything other than rumours his career is over.

Unless WS are desperate.

Sexual assault doesn't necessarily mean rape

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Lovett - suspended indefinately

Remove this Banner Ad

Back