Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

My retailer is red energy, 100% government owned and almost entirely renewables

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Buying renewables during the day and transferring the renewable part to night on paper isn't REAL renewable.
Its psuedo electricity storage, which isn't real.

My retailer is red energy, 100% government owned and almost entirely renewables

Red energy still operates in the wholesale market and is still exposed to the large spikes that coal causes.

If you want access to wholesale prices Join Amber electric, but research how it works.

Last edited:

It’s called firm renewables.. and it’s been costed into any calculations used for Renewables.
Call it what you want.
I call it bullshit.
They remove the CO2 emissions from their "average" of the grid , the average of the grid used by people who don't pay for it then increases.
They transfer the CO2 on paper, but in reality, if its a still night and you light up the MCG you are burning coal whether or not you pay to call yourself green.
I particularly dislike government departments doing it.

Call it what you want.
I call it bullshit.
They remove the CO2 emissions from their "average" of the grid , the average of the grid used by people who don't pay for it then increases.
They transfer the CO2 on paper, but in reality, if its a still night and you light up the MCG you are burning coal whether or not you pay to call yourself green.
I particularly dislike government departments doing it.

It’s like Airlines asking people to pay more so they can offset emissions I suppose.

That will all change as we get more storage.

It’s like Airlines asking people to pay more so they can offset emissions I suppose.

That will all change as we get more storage.

If they changed it now , it would put pressure on to build more storage.

Big corporations who want to say they are green just spend a bit extra , which is a cop out.

Of course its got nothing to do with Israel. Yet somehow the super caring folk who act like theyre better than everyone want to fix the unfixable bs in the middle east rather than helping aussies? Why the **** is palestine taking up so much space in an albo thread. Hes got a long list of shit to fix here
Only about 5% of the thread is actually about my man Albo :(

so albo appoints someone with this record of palestinian hatred as an antisemite envoy.go figure.

Jillian Segal’s appointment by Prime Minister Anthony Albanese this week as Special Envoy to Combat Antisemitism raises serious concerns. With a history of conflating anti-Zionism with antisemitism and defending Israel’s bombing of Gaza hospitals, her new role appears more about political favouritism and abetting Israel’s genocide in Palestine than genuine social justice. Aisha Hussain reports.

so albo appoints someone with this record of palestinian hatred as an antisemite envoy.go figure.

Sounds like preaching to the converted

Sounds like preaching to the converted
She's going to call all anti-zionism and criticism of Israel anti-semitic and recommend it gets banned.

Then we're on a slippery slope.

It paints Albanese further into the corner where the Zionists are pressuring him to ban free speech and he's bending over backwards to please religious zealots who will never be satisfied.

One day he'll grow a spine, but I've given up on waiting. I can't wait for the envoy against transphobia, one for catholics, one for Pedos.......

All the while people across the party are growing disillusioned with somebody who has shown absolutely zero leadership qualities since becoming leader of the country. Being led around by the nose by the media and interest groups.

The main thing Daniel Andrews did which kept him popular was to lead rather than being led. Albanese is doing the opposite and it's atrocious.

Even the Voice, he announced it, you thought he would take the lead, then he shrunk into nothing-ness and let hypocrites like Dutton, Mundine and Price walk all over him.

She's going to call all anti-zionism and criticism of Israel anti-semitic and recommend it gets banned.

It paints Albanese further into the corner where the Zionists are pressuring him to ban free speech and he's bending over backwards to please religious zealots who will never be satisfied.

One day he'll grow a spine, but I've given up on waiting. I can't wait for the envoy against transphobia, one for catholics, one for Pedos.......

All the while people across the party are growing disillusioned with somebody who has shown absolutely zero leadership qualities since becoming leader of the country. Being led around by the nose by the media and interest groups.

The main thing Daniel Andrews did which kept him popular was to lead rather than being led. Albanese is doing the opposite and it's atrocious.

Even the Voice, he announced it, you thought he would take the lead, then he shrunk into nothing-ness and let hypocrites like Dutton, Mundine and Price walk all over him.
Its already happening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People love a leader, even if its up the garden path.
My wife and i once left an event at one of the Melbourne Stadiums. I took a wrong path from the building and after a few hundred meters, it turned into a dead end. Turning round we were surprised to see around 80 people following us.

bonus points if you remember that according to police the firebombing of his business was not racially or politically motivated
NSW and Vic Police have their own histories of racism.

It's like how the bomb left on the bonnet of a Pro-Palestine car suddenly wasn't terrorism, but you can bet it would be if the bomb turned up on a Pro-Israel bonnet. Just so-happened that the Commissioner in charge has a history of anti-Palestinian posts. Nothing has been done, bomb maker got 3 months. FOR MAKING A BOMB!! Can you imagine the outcry if a Muslim made a bomb and placed it on a car and only got 3 months?

This is what racist policing looks like. And it's what weak leadership leads to.

It's like how the bomb left on the bonnet of a Pro-Palestine car suddenly wasn't terrorism, but you can bet it would be if the bomb turned up on a Pro-Israel bonnet. Just so-happened that the Commissioner in charge has a history of anti-Palestinian posts. Nothing has been done, bomb maker got 3 months. FOR MAKING A BOMB!! Can you imagine the outcry if a Muslim made a bomb and placed it on a car and only got 3 months?

This is what racist policing looks like. And it's what weak leadership leads to.
the guy who had the bomb left on his bonnet has been harassed by the cops since then as well for publicly criticizing them for their actions

and we are supposed to be a democracy where freedom of speech is a core value.

we don't have freedom of speech here
we don't have a bill of rights

we have some and those rights are shrinking. we should have a bill of rights.
yes our rights are shrinking

but we've never had freedom of speech here

we've always been at the whim of the state its just now becoming more obvious to people

In the USA you get locked up for disclosing classified information, and they have a constitutional amendment protecting speech.

I think freedom of speech and discourse is fine in Australia. If someone in Australia painted that mural, it wouldn't draw a custodial sentence, but almost certainly would accuse it of anti-semitism.

The police did their job, he got off lightly by playing the mental health card that the judges always fall for.

Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back