Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

Diesel fuel rebates happen to help farmers and the coal miners and other minerals companies. So that's their main purpose. Plus things like Wagga Gun clubs and other similar rorts.

They smashed the NBN when it was mostly about getting bush people better access.

At some stage, the Greens will think about the question "what do we need to do electorally in order to govern?"

And that will be the fork in the road. If there pick off a seat here and seat here and shore it up, electorally they are the inner city Nats.
I think that day is a long way off and I don’t doubt the Greens fully realise that.

Doesn’t mean they won’t be an increasingly powerful progressive elementary in Australian politics though, and I for one welcome it. People are so tired of the major parties’ gaslighting.

I mean, I used the word "electorally" twice in the post for a reason. I wasn't talking about policy, I was talking about how they would fare at elections.

Don't be ridiculous.
Electorally, people do vote for the Greens specifically because of policy.
Electorally, people don't vote for the Nats because of policy.

The 2 are not the same, in any way, and never will be.

Don't be ridiculous.

But if their support and their seats are limited to a very specific type of geographical area, they will be the same in that very specific way. Which was the only point I was making.

Don't be ridiculous.

That's true the greens get a lot more votes than the nats and less seats because of how our system works.

The nats have a disproportionate amount of power for the number of people they represent up to and including the deputy PM when the coalition is in government

There is a real possibility this ALP gov will be a one termer. I'd wouldn't say its odds on yet, but it is getting there.

The economy is going to continue to deteriorate as high land prices strangle the economy. The QLD ALP face electoral wipeout in Oct - that is going to shine the spotlight well and truly on the federal ALP party.

Questions will need to be asked. And rightly so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a real possibility this ALP gov will be a one termer. I'd wouldn't say its odds on yet, but it is getting there.

The economy is going to continue to deteriorate as high land prices strangle the economy. The QLD ALP face electoral wipeout in Oct - that is going to shine the spotlight well and truly on the federal ALP party.

Dutton might be persuaded to try to win rather than force into minority. They can win either with settings

Teals and Greens will support a minority ALP government. Dutton would probably win if he hadn't come up with his stupid nuclear idea

On SM-A136B using BigFooty.com mobile app

SA streets ahead of climate bastard Albo.

'South Australia is aiming for 100% renewable energy by 2027. It’s already internationally ‘remarkable’
Experts say the state’s approach could provide a template for what can be achieved elsewhere.

One of the most impressive things about that feat, from a technical point of view, is there have also been periods, starting in September last year, where the entire state was powered by rooftop solar alone,” Kuiper says.

On New Year’s Eve 2023, rooftop solar met 101.7% of South Australia’s energy needs for 30 minutes. Australia’s energy operator says that’s a world record for a grid of that size. Its engineering roadmap seeks to enable similar milestones throughout the national grid.

Could not give to ****s what powers us as long as its cheaper and reliable. Unicorn farts can power the grid for all I care
So you've finally changed your tune after 10 years of rubbishing renewables and you think you can brush off ten years of rubbish propaganda posting and no one will notice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back