Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it is but people at the start don't know how to do **** all... and can't work on their own unsupervised...

It's not rocket science being an electrician but it still takes years to learn...

House bashing isn't that difficult from a technical point of view. However, Industrial control is an area which electricians need to become more familiar with for plant operations.

Yes of course. I am arguing for a different mode of delivery for a Cert 3 in Electrotechnology be completed. There's too much variation within the TAFE course itself and if an apprentice has a shit mentor, he will be pretty shit as well.

At least two of those are funding announcements - he's going to put on the scarf. This is a beat up.
Sorry, don't know that I agree.

Were I to run for office, become leader of my party and potentially become PM of this country, you'd never see me donning anything other than a Carlton scarf for publicity. Even if it'd get me booed - as it did when I did it as a kid in 2001 - I'd still do it.

Your footy team is a part of who you are, if you grew up with it. It has its roots in family, in culture, in your context. If you can change teams so flippantly, it says something about you.

It's not an intellectual position, but that doesn't render it any less valid.

Sorry, don't know that I agree.

Were I to run for office, become leader of my party and potentially become PM of this country, you'd never see me donning anything other than a Carlton scarf for publicity. Even if it'd get me booed - as it did when I did it as a kid in 2001 - I'd still do it.

Your footy team is a part of who you are, if you grew up with it. It has its roots in family, in culture, in your context. If you can change teams so flippantly, it says something about you.

It's not an intellectual position, but that doesn't render it any less valid.

Don't get me wrong - I wouldn't don the scarf. Do we have a picture of him wearing other NRL team colours? I know Albo madly loves South Sydney - perhaps he just doesn't have strong feelings about AFL teams.

You wouldn't find me in anything other than a Saints scarf. Having said that, I'll probably be wearing my Brisbane Bears heritage jumper on Saturday (I bought it as a training jumper as it is so awful).

Remove this Banner Ad

Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back