Are Geelong a premiership contender? How far can they go in finals?

How far can Geelong go in finals?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Because Steve Hocking said so and Gerard Whateley wrote a puff piece allowing it. Duh.
Take away the leg ups from Geelong.. starting with the rort of being able to train where they play home games. How would they go??

If we played home games at Punt Road, it would give us a huge leg up on other clubs. For starters.. we'd have finished top 4 in 2022 playing home games at Punt Road.

Take away the leg ups from Geelong.. starting with the rort of being able to train where they play home games. How would they go??

If we played home games at Punt Road, it would give us a huge leg up on other clubs. For starters.. we'd have finished top 4 in 2022 playing home games at Punt Road.
Embrace the rort, it's never going away. We run the competition - we are the protagonist.

fbab23f833b10a9f03726eb1f3cd1a00.jpg

And we probably would have played in the GF if we got a home final in 2017. Instead you got one for finishing lower 😂
Take away that final and the ridiculous 10 home games in a row to finish the 2019 season and you probably only have 1 flag in a weakened season.

Gifted Pick 7 by the Gold Coast AFL puppet franchise.. why was that trade allowed to happen?? It went against the integrity of the National Draft.
I perhaps suggest fixing the trades in your own shop ( Hopper and Taranto) and the return on that investment before worrying about anything else... but hey... you do you.

GO Catters

bitter.. party of 1... your season ladder position 18 is ready for you.

GO Catters

I think they’ll keep winning till they run into Carlton…if both Cats and the Blues can get they’re best team playing, I don’t think Cats can handle Curnow, McKay and DeKoning.

I doubt they’d be able to release Blicvas and Stewart

Straight sets exit against Syndey then Bombers

And we probably would have played in the GF if we got a home final in 2017. Instead you got one for finishing lower 😂
Take away that final and the ridiculous 10 home games in a row to finish the 2019 season and you probably only have 1 flag in a weakened season.

You only got a b2b this century because of GMHBA… oh wait

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You only got a b2b this century because of GMHBA… oh wait
4 flags mate couldn’t give a toss about back to back. Tigers only did it through an incredibly compromised season that no one takes seriously !
And look where the Tigers are now 😂

Oh and thoughts on dusty, baker and Rioli jumping off the sinking ship!!?

Last edited:
4 flags mate couldn’t give a toss about back to back. Tigers only did it through an incredibly compromised season that no one takes seriously !
And look where the Tigers are now 😂

Oh and thoughts on dusty, baker and Rioli jumping off the sinking ship!!?

13 flags to 10. Couldn’t give a toss.

Many clubs including ours are superior to Geelong in every significant way. Period.

I also want Rioli and Baker to go for the picks.

13 flags to 10. Couldn’t give a toss.

Many clubs including ours are superior to Geelong in every significant way. Period.

I also want Rioli and Baker to go for the picks.
😂 mate you haven’t even seen most of those flags.
Crazy argument.

I know you don’t want Martin to go because you said yourself it will ruin his reputation.

😂 mate you haven’t even seen most of those flags.
Crazy argument.

I know you don’t want Martin to go because you said yourself it will ruin his reputation.

How many GFs have you been to? Just trying to figure out what you mean by “seen”. Besides some living Richmond people have seen 8. So idk what you are talking about.

I want Dusty to stay or retire and yes it will ruin his rep if he goes imo. I’ll stick by my guns on this issue.

How many GFs have you been to? Just trying to figure out what you mean by “seen”. Besides some living Richmond people have seen 8. So idk what you are talking about.

I want Dusty to stay or retire and yes it will ruin his rep if he goes imo. I’ll stick by my guns on this issue.
I’ve been to 4.
2007,2009,2011 and 2022. I missed out on tickets for 2008 and 2020 for obvious reasons.

You?

I’ve been to 4.
2007,2009,2011 and 2022. I missed out on tickets for 2008 and 2020 for obvious reasons.

You?

Seen 3 with heaps of relatives having nice food on a 80inch 4K TV listening to the commentary with Bose surround sound speakers. How was your meat pie, sausage roll and beer stained clothes?

I’ve been to 4.

You?
Just to be clear, you're arguing with a guy who started following footy in 2014.

Best to pull out now. No amount of logic or reason is going to be enough.

Just put him on ignore and let him set records for posts in every Geelong related thread. It's pretty amusing.

Just to be clear, you're arguing with a guy who started following footy in 2014.

Best to pull out now. No amount of logic or reason is going to be enough.

Just put him on ignore and let him set records for posts in every Geelong related thread. It's pretty amusing.

You take pride in being old. Good attitude to have 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Are Geelong a premiership contender? How far can they go in finals?

Back