Autopsy Autopsy thread Dogs v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Very much disagree. He's alreadt extremely important to us.

Him along with Dahlhaus were Best On Ground today.

Fast, courageous, creative...****en love the kid.
What a load of crap. He is already more than that.
Don't take the bait. You could see that was a shitpost from orbit.

Maybe you you should look a Lille closer MD, he doesn't lift his shoulders he drops his knees and he doesn't throw the head back it gets ripped off.... I think he does it well

I have and anyone that does look closer can see the plainly obvious.

He ducks, leads with his head then lifts Te arms and throws head back.

I actually really like the way he is going but this is poor and I don't like it one bit

He's a jet. Made one poor decision, handballing to Boyd on the run in the third but generally everything he touches has a positive impact. Easily best 22.
He also missed a gettable set shot he normally would have put through.
I loved how he took it up to Mitchell in the third.
I want to watch the replay to see how they kept him quieter in the fourth qtr ... Hawks match winning move? ... and stopping our centre domination in the last qtr.

Sorry to intrude on your board.

Massive respect for the dogs and their gameplay today. It's seriously scary to contemplate how good this side could become. Definitely could have gone either way today (I thought you had us for a while there) and if we happen to meet in finals it will be an epic.

Above all, absolute best wishes for Murphy. He's always been an inspirational player and I hope to see him playing again before too long.

Was cheering your boys on all the way and such a terrible end with Murphy. But for a bit of inexperience/composure in the first quarter you would of had them I reckon. Had to spend too many petrol tickets getting back into it but you dominated for a while and had them making mistakes just from the mental pressure they were under.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boyd was superb in the role we asked him to play imo.

Just need to balance his minutes a little better and he'll clunk & kick more of them.

The kid is and will be an absolute superstar. He stands up in the big moments.

IDGAF what any oppositions fans have to say. He'll be worth every cent and more, and they'll look stupid for sitting on their hands and waiting for him to come out of contract.

Not sure about "superstar" let alone a star. At the moment his "big moments" should include when 40 meters out shooting for goal. His shots on goal aren't that flash. Either it's technique or not coping with the moment. In my uneducated onion it's the later and a bit of the prior. He has a long...long way to go still but time is on his side. Judging any big fella b4 24-25 is fraught with danger. Any before slagging Roughy, I think he's been pretty damn good this year in the Ruck and he's just hit 25 with a couple of interrupted years. The best is yet to come if his body holds up (Him rucking has me nervous body wise).

I'm all for encouraging Boyd but let's please keep his footy to date in perspective.

Sorry to intrude on your board.

Massive respect for the dogs and their gameplay today. It's seriously scary to contemplate how good this side could become. Definitely could have gone either way today (I thought you had us for a while there) and if we happen to meet in finals it will be an epic.

Above all, absolute best wishes for Murphy. He's always been an inspirational player and I hope to see him playing again before too long.

Thanks for posting something that wasn't patronising. As much as I hate Hawthorn it's mostly because I'm sick of you winning. Thanks for a genuine compliment and genuine condolences.

Anyone listening to crap §èn? Talking about crap sides. What about talking about a game that somebody cares about?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I used to listen to that Mark Fine SEN Sunday night talk show but don't really listen to it that much now. I heard though that one of Mark Fine's kids is a Doggies supporter he said.

4 and a half hours on I still have an empty pit in my stomach l.

Hoping for some kind of miracle with the scans tomorrow but it seems unlikely.

Disappointed we let that slip

Was angry straight after the game but meh, seen it before

Hope it's not a regular occurrence against good teams this year, we need to beat these teams so our belief we can do it improves

Shattered for Bob, hope this ain't career ending, the football gods are cruel, haven't been kind to the likes of Judd, Swannie and Murph lately

Feel for you guys for the result today, but your progression is so far ahead of where it should be. Great things in store. Good luck fellas. Will follow with great interest and excitement.

Disappointed we let that slip

Was angry straight after the game but meh, seen it before

Hope it's not a regular occurrence against good teams this year, we need to beat these teams so our belief we can do it improves

Shattered for Bob, hope this ain't career ending, the football gods are cruel, haven't been kind to the likes of Judd, Swannie and Murph lately
I think Swan and Judd can be pretty content with their lot, Premierships and Brownlows cements them as greats of the game. Murphy with his two All Australians just deserves so much better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy thread Dogs v Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back