Autopsy Autopsy v Dog

bog

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Restructure. A chance to try something different. Add some unpredictability to the lineup

Could be a blessing. We might stop bombing it in

bauer should get a crack at it
Nah. He doesn't have the work rate yet. And he's a sook.
at least we can see what simpson ryan is made of
Yep. Probably bucket down for the next 6 games though.
We certainly will Ollie , get Bauer in too , can take a grab that lad
Can mark and kick and nothing else. No chance of a game any time soon.
Lol no it’s not
Dusty? Bolton and Jack kicked 40 last year. Cumberland averaged 3 a game. Samson kicked 3 in his only game in the dry.

It really should be.....if we could kick it to them.

Watching the Giants and Bombers game and us yesterday, centre clearances seem more important then ever and Dogs were far superior then us.

Dusty? Bolton and Jack kicked 40 last year. Cumberland averaged 3 a game. Samson kicked 3 in his only game in the dry.

So he can’t handball?

Great, get him in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If saints and bummers can cover max king and peter wright and continue winning we should be able to conjure a f50 with dusty jack shai cumbo and Ryan ,,, I’d be getting Bauer into side for a shot too , shit timing for biggy and bradke to go down

We’ve had stars miss plenty of footy in premiership years. One player out doesn’t change much. I doubt the club will be packing it in at Round 4.
Yeah we have but none as important as Lynch is for us this year, especially given the lack of a genuine secondary KPF either due to Jack falling away or Ryan not being quite ready to step in as a replacement number 1 option and given we've struggled to win with Lynch playing, I'm not sure our form is good enough to allow us to win enough games while he is out to remain in the mix for when he comes back, but I don't doubt that we'll keep having a crack at trying to win as many as we can, because it's not in our nature to throw in the towel.

Bauer wouldn’t touch the ball at afl level. Not yet anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy v Dog

Back