Autopsy Autopsy vs Carlton & the Umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone notice the number of times they put the free kick count on the big screen? I swear the scoreboard operators must have been instructed that when it's clearly obvious that one side is getting reamed by the umpires they should display a fairly even free kick count as often as possible. Seemed really odd to me.

Did anyone notice the number of times they put the free kick count on the big screen? I swear the scoreboard operators must have been instructed that when it's clearly obvious that one side is getting reamed by the umpires they should display a fairly even free kick count as often as possible. Seemed really odd to me.
Yep. Something didn’t seem right. It’s as if from the top they are instructed, for 50/50 calls lean towards the bigger club. All about the $

Yep. Something didn’t seem right. It’s as if from the top they are instructed, for 50/50 calls lean towards the bigger club. All about the $
I don’t think it’s a conspiracy. There were a few where the umpires apparently got sucked in by crowd noise - like the Ziebell 50 and the Stevo run call.

I kept watching for it didn’t see it at all? Did it come up? Does anyone know the final count?

Unless Cunners was injured, it was the wrong decision to sub him out. They should have sent him to the forward line where we know he can do damage.

Can he though? Where’s the proof he can kick 3-4 goals down there. He’s strong overhead and may have caused damage that way but whether it translates to goals I would like to see explored

To me it looked like lack of Match Fitness caught up today. He worked himself hard. Better for it in the end

This is not going to be popular on here, but Ben Brown had more of a taste for the contest than Larkey.
Cat Bap GIF

Wrong

The Game was rigged. Even the reporter in the press conference said Curnow received dubious frees . Clarkson clearly agreed but couldn’t comment. They want their Carlton Collingwood blockbuster clash . It’s so pathetic it’s not even funny . The sport is fried .

The Carlton player's arm never went near his shoulder tho. He just grabbed him round the head.
Lol cam lifted his arm after his head was being ripped off. He’s a star that bloke. Tough as nails, he’s an old school player in the new game. Is there a tougher player in the comp right now?

Can he though? Where’s the proof he can kick 3-4 goals down there. He’s strong overhead and may have caused damage that way but whether it translates to goals I would like to see explored

To me it looked like lack of Match Fitness caught up today. He worked himself hard. Better for it in the end
I’ve seen him go forward in his earlier days and kick 3,4,5 goals a few times .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He lifts his arm because his head was being pulled off. Hmmm that didnt sound right.

At the end of the day, that decision didn’t cost us. Powell scored immediately from the ball up. However the non-call on Silvagni’s push resulted in a goal, the Cunnington bad call resulted in a goal, the Ziebell ridiculous 50 resulted in a goal. All the frees to Curnow and McKay all resulted in goals. A couple of them were 50/50.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I’ve seen him go forward in his earlier days and kick 3,4,5 goals a few times .

Yes but this is 2023 and all that’s happened

I’m all for it; something has to happen down there but I’d be more inclined to see Sheezel get a run down there because he is our future

At the end of the day, that decision didn’t cost us. Powell scored immediately from the ball up. However the non-call on Silvagni’s push resulted in a goal, the Cunnington bad call resulted in a goal, the Ziebell ridiculous 50 resulted in a goal. All the frees to Curnow and McKay all resulted in goals. A couple of them were 50/50.

What killed us was the piss ant decision when we scored in the third and it was denied then it went down the other end and curnow received a free for being held when he had a handful of jumper himself. That was a 12 point turnaround and it smashed us.

Yes but this is 2023 and all that’s happened

I’m all for it; something has to happen down there but I’d be more inclined to see Sheezel get a run down there because he is our future
Very true but I want us to win games . I don’t care who’s there if they’re capable of kicking goals and causing problems for their defenders put them there .

I think he’ll get off on low impact.

‘Any high bump which constitutes Rough Conduct that has the potential to cause injury will usually be graded at a minimum as Medium Impact, even though the extent of the actual physical impact may be low’

Nah, it’ll be medium

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs Carlton & the Umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back