Autopsy Autopsy vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

enough is enough.

Time for Clarko and Sonya to grow some balls and call this shit out.

We can’t keep coping it from the cheating campaigners over and over and over and over and over.

****in do something FFS!!!!

We butchered the first quarter. Should have been 3 or 4 goals up. Inside 50’s were pathetic.

We have to face it, we have to be a 5 goal better team as umpires are always going to **** us over.

We need to be cleaner and make better decisions. We gave away 2 cheap easy goals, one with a shit turnover from griff and mckercher tripping over his own feet.

Fords disaster, jy’s play on and kicked it to no one..

We did it to ourselves.

That was genuinely one of the most biased umpiring performance you'll ever witness.
Keen to quickly call holding the ball on us not them. Keen to gift them frees in attacking positions whilst we get frees cooked out on a wing.

We weren't clean enough when it mattered but let's not undersell the umpires impact on this game in the last. More than happy for clarko to stand up and cop a week ban and call it out.

I see old mate has his account on X back up and running.

Tosser.

Shiels guarding space watched the Suns player go forward of the ball

Looked like it.

Umpires impact in the game was notable.

Ahem. I don't have a high opinion of umpires. That is all.

Round 19 Carlton vs North Melbourne

Ray Chamberlain (Carl) 3 Votes
Robert O'Gorman (Carl) 2 Votes
Nicholas McGinness (Carl) 1 Votes

Forward 50 entries, turnovers, maggots killed us

Proud of the lads for never giving up.
** Carlton, ** the umps, **** the afl

As much as all of the above is true, I thought the umpiring was pretty much better than normal today. Sure, the were influential, and unarguably they handed enough goals to Carlton on a plate to ensure that North didn't stand a chance, but at least they weren't as bad as normal.

6-1 clearances to them to start the 3rd quarter.

Blues kicked 5 in a row.

We won the next 6 clearances and kicked the next 2 goals.

That’s the game
Yep. They came out fired up and we couldn’t go with them. Did well to fight back - would have been nice if a fair fight had been allowed but some rank umpiring killed any chance we had late.

Still, we had chances and lack of poise ****ed us. Move on, Cats in Tassie are gettable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s old Razor when Larkey copped one across the chops in the middle? He said ‘play on’. And he was right there.
The other umpire called a free.
Had already marked it arguably. They find 50m for Carlton but had to have a Zoom conference to decide Larkey deserved a kick from a ball he marked and had his head taken off. Sport is actually ruined and it has nothing to do with conucssions and tackles.

Umpires shumpires

Didn’t see them kicking to opponents in their forward pocket

Didn’t see them missing goals in front of goal

We just have to be better

One pleasing aspect was this was the first game with Logue back and Chom forward so that’s our project for the rest of the season

Get this spine sorted

Last edited:
Really rapt with this effort, no negatives at all.
Loving Comben up fwd, loving Logue back. General B Scott would have seen the win as the only option and would spend the next week trying to find some more mature bodies to arrest the 'slump'.al clarko will work with the positives which fyi there's plenty.

FY and ****en I I'd lose any H&A game to unleash a KPF.

Please park your negativity, no place for it tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back