Autopsy Autopsy vs Collingwood aka the Great Pain Robbery

Remove this Banner Ad

The game has been on a downward spiral, but it’s gone to new levels under her stewardship.

The fact that it’s come out that they have someone in the stands relaying info to umpires spells out the agenda of this administration.

It’s not by accident we are seeing the rise of the big clubs that generate money for the AFL.

The integrity of the sport is dead and probably was a long time ago. They have now just not bothered with hiding it.
‘Coaching’.

Thats before “her” they’ve had ear pieces for a long while bud. Its not “her” fault the game is where the games at bud. I know you’re looking to blame the afl, its not her doing.

The integrity has been dead long long before her mate. She’s on the back end of the hit job.
Well she is AFL Operations Manager isn’t she?

It’s masterful how many **** ups the goal review system produces, even though she tells us it’s all fixed and they review everything?

How many games this year have been decided by poor officiating or the exploitation of rules? She overseas those directives doesn’t she?

Just had to say bloody great performance from the Roos today. The way you guys played getting out to 54 points was superb football. Hard, tough, fast and furious. I was blown away watching it. Tough not to get the 4 points I know but if you guys use that as a benchmark you'll win more games than not. Well played!
It’s instinct to wanna tell you to **** right off and call you a campaigner, but I’ve held off and decided to see what else you’ve been saying back on your own board and well maybe you’re not much of a campaigner at all.

Kudos!

Well she is AFL Operations Manager isn’t she?

It’s masterful how many **** ups the goal review system produces, even though she tells us it’s all fixed and they review everything?

How many games this year have been decided by poor officiating or the exploitation of rules? She overseas those directives doesn’t she?
Its been this way for a long time pal. Her being there hasn’t improved it, its been cooked for more than a decade. She is the mouthpiece, has almost zero bearing on whats going on. Its all numbers and money.. the entertainment business

The notion that, somehow, Corr, Lmac, Fisher and Tucker were responsible for us losing today is so wrongheaded that I cannot believe I have to write it here. I am 10,000% certain that Clarko doesn’t believe that. For the last few weeks (and today) Corr has been playing like a schoolmaster in our defence. He’s been massive. LMac and Fisher were very good today. Tucker is underwhelming, I agree. I cursed Fisher at the time he messed up the kick-in. Pure and simple, our team couldn’t keep it going for long enough and suffered from blatant non-decisions by the umpires. The turning point was the 50 metre penalty against Powell late in the third. We had them on toast in that play and should have scored instead of conceding. That gave Collingwood the sniff they needed. They’ve come from 5 goals behind at 3 quarter time before. That was the moment I knew we’d lose. I can’t say a bad word against any of our players today - except, maybe, Stevo who was totally ineffective when he came on. He gave us nothing. He’s not the type of player you want to be bringing on when you’re trying to shore things up, unfortunately. The best news is, we’re back as a competitive unit.
Once statements like this are made the best I can say to you is that ...probably best for you to take a rest now.

Good on Jimmy for calling out their bullshit.

He is dead right. The AFL will sign off on every call, and nothing will come of anything.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bartel just jumped off the top rope on the AFL lol

How the **** can 4 umpires not call Quaynors a throw?

So Bartel has pretty much said it without saying it. The AFL wanted a Collingwood win and they got what they wanted by match fixing.

Everyone can see it. As I said they don’t even bother to hide it anymore. The way the umpiring shifted after half time wasn’t mere coincidence.

Its been this way for a long time pal. Her being there hasn’t improved it, its been cooked for more than a decade. She is the mouthpiece, has almost zero bearing on whats going on. Its all numbers and money.. the entertainment business
It’s got worse.

So you are admitting she is just an AFL Puppet then? She’s the AFL Football Operations Manager that is overseeing one of the worst seasons of officiating in the history of rhe game and she keeps making changes for the worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2023 GF, Steele Sidebottom 50m penalty paid against Jarred Berry was exactly the same as the 50m penalty that was NOT paid to Bailey Scott today

Bartel just jumped off the top rope on the AFL lol

How the **** can 4 umpires not call Quaynors a throw?

So Bartel has pretty much said it without saying it. The AFL wanted a Collingwood win and they got they wanted by match fixing.

This was the moment when the entire league should have realised this shit is rigged. Tiger supporters tried to tell you all, but because of our recent success, the crapola made everyone get an erection too much to notice.

Since they got away with this one, it has been out of control. But this moment was the one where it became blatantly obvious. They overturned a GOAL with zero proof and off one single replay that took less than 30 seconds. when the club asked for proof, it got told they would provide one, and then they never did & clearly, our club got the impression it was never worth complaining again, as despite having the most historically worst Free Kick differential in AFL history for the past 3 years, we have said zilch. I dare say your club will say just as little due to AFL dependence too.

Sucks. Supporters are getting ripped every week with this shit. The game is in all sorts of trouble

It’s got worse.

So you are admitting she is just an AFL Puppet then? She’s the AFL Football Operations Manager that is overseeing one of the worst seasons of officiating in the history of rhe game and she keeps making changes for the worse.
Thats a big call. I dont think its any worse I think its been ****ed long before her but happy to move on and agree that the game is ****ed

Not disputing it but do you think Bailey has enough standing in the game to do a Naicos on walk it back from an advantage or challenge the umpires ruling?

He just had to get on with it.
That’s what I was exactly saying. If it was Daicos he would have bleated until they gave him what he wanted.

FFS they paid him a free after he tries to fend off, he quickly plays on to advantage and then decided he didn’t see anything he liked and put his hand up and demanded they let him go back and take the kick.

I’ve never seen the player who gets paid the free take the advatange and then stop 5 seconds later and have it taken back. It’s only when another player takes the ball as they haven’t realised a free has been paid. He knew it was paid, played on and then decided he wanted to go back. Incompetence of the highest order.

I’d never seen a player take advantage from an oppo players free kick before today… umpiring is in crisis lol
That whole sequence was ****ing bizarre.

The level of incompetence is unrivalled.

Good on Jimmy for calling out their bullshit.

He is dead right. The AFL will sign off on every call, and nothing will come of anything.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Bloody champion. Realises that the over officiating, technicalities, four umps, review bull-sh*t has ruined the game.

I loved the passion. You rarely see from commentators in football media. We may never see or hear from Jimmy ever again!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back