Autopsy Autopsy vs Richmond - narrow win gives NMFC its third win of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Last two premiers? Melbourne won it in 2021 and have been absolutely horrible since the bye, as have Collingwood. I’m more than content with the improvement since the bye but those two sides have been absolutely rubbish for months and will miss finals. Positive perspective is good but you still need to be balanced about it.
Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Because I’m not delusional. Collingwood might be last years premiers but they have been absolutely rubbish for months. Melbourne have been embarrassingly bad.

Today against a side we should be better than we relied on their shit goal kicking and forward 50 inefficiency. I’m glad we won but we’re still carrying a lot of shit, below AFL standard players in our 22.

There are positive signs but a lot on here ignore the negative ones as well and convince themselves that every bloke on our list ‘has something’. If everything was positive we wouldn’t be this shit.

We relied on West Coast’s inaccuracy and inefficiency to win that game as well.

Because I’m not delusional. Collingwood might be last years premiers but they have been absolutely rubbish for months. Melbourne have been embarrassingly bad.

Today against a side we should be better than we relied on their shit goal kicking and forward 50 inefficiency. I’m glad we won but we’re still carrying a lot of shit, below AFL standard players in our 22.

There are positive signs but a lot on here ignore the negative ones as well and convince themselves that every bloke on our list ‘has something’. If everything was positive we wouldn’t be this shit.

Mabe our willing to chase never give in and our pressure we put on them contributed to their inaccuracy and inefficiency.

Today was a very bad day for all those "supporters " that love to write players off after a handful of games.

Xerri is better in the ruck role than Goldstein ever was.

Archer is the best small defender North has had since I've been following the club.

Bailey Scott is a very good footballer.

Teakle plays an important role well.

Stephenson

Not sure why we should be better.

Hardly a senior player on our list would muscle their way into Richmond's best senior players.

Yet our 23 and unders won this game.

Plenty to be positive about.

Not sure why we should be better.

Hardly a senior player on our list would muscle their way into Richmond's best senior players.

Yet our 23 and unders won this game.

Plenty to be positive about.
Not inaccurate but we’re assuming our unproven young players will make it. Pretty much any recent draftee who isn’t playing at the moment is talked about as if they’re 200 game AFL footballers on here.

View attachment 2067554

we didn’t think he was worth what the MENSA society of tullamarine thought he was worth soo we let him. we didn’t make the rules and it was pick 3. what a bunch of dumb sour losers!
The icing on the cake will be when you pick the 2024 version of Richard Tambling with pick 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What 'we' are you talking about?

1722682454627.png

On the way out of the stadium today some random kid started trolling a kid in a Richmond jumper.

Kid said to him Dusty’s going to the Suns and the kid burst into tears telling him he wasn’t. The other kid kept rubbing it in saying yes he is.
The random kid was you wasn’t it? 😂

Last two premiers? Melbourne won it in 2021 and have been absolutely horrible since the bye, as have Collingwood. I’m more than content with the improvement since the bye but those two sides have been absolutely rubbish for months and will miss finals. Positive perspective is good but you still need to be balanced about it.
Yeh I corrected it but 2021 was still recent. Following years they made top 4 too (straight sets sure was fun but still a top side). Yes they’ve been poor this year but the point stands we are a consistently competitive side against 7 of the 9 teams we played post bye but honestly we overran them (Melbourne) and really should have won it.

On the way out of the stadium today some random kid started trolling a kid in a Richmond jumper.

Kid said to him Dusty’s going to the Suns and the kid burst into tears telling him he wasn’t. The other kid kept rubbing it in saying yes he is.

Did you call 000?

No I let the fat kid in the Geelong gear have his moment.

His parents probably took him to McDonalds where he told them best day ever.
Leaving him with his parents who let the child support Geelong?

I would have thought calling child services is required

Not inaccurate but we’re assuming our unproven young players will make it. Pretty much any recent draftee who isn’t playing at the moment is talked about as if they’re 200 game AFL footballers on here.
We all know where we're at and where we've been, for a long time, maybe try enjoy the win fella?

No I let the fat kid in the Geelong gear have his moment.

His parents probably took him to McDonalds where he told them best day ever.

You should have called the authorities

Child neglect

A. Made to sit through that shit show of a game in a Cats jumper

B. Made to wear a Cats jumper

But then again, the Parents allowed him to miss the near upset in Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs Richmond - narrow win gives NMFC its third win of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back