B Section 2010 - Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: B Section 2010

What is it with all of you Spanners who want to know people's real identities?
Just reading the last few pages, people with small penis syndrome like Uncle Mick, Birdie, Man In Outer and The Octopus seem obsessed by finding out, or even worse(from a legal point of view) outing other posters and people who may never have even turned onto Big Footy, I feel sorry for you, perhaps you need to create a website where people can only register after their id has been viewed.

Most of us 'others' are here for harmless fun, so in future if you can't contribute anything funny or half factual, **** off!!!!!

I hope most of you normal posters have a great weekend and enjoy the footy (and beer and pies).

HAMPTON ROVERS vs OLD IVANHOE
OLD CAREY vs UNI BLACKS
ST BERNARDS vs OLD ESSENDON
ST KEVINS vs OLD HAILEYBURY
OAKLEIGH vs MHSOB

What is it with all of you Spanners who want to know people's real identities?
Just reading the last few pages, people with small penis syndrome like Uncle Mick, Birdie, Man In Outer and The Octopus seem obsessed by finding out, or even worse(from a legal point of view) outing other posters and people who may never have even turned onto Big Footy, I feel sorry for you, perhaps you need to create a website where people can only register after their id has been viewed.

Most of us 'others' are here for harmless fun, so in future if you can't contribute anything funny or half factual, **** off!!!!!

I hope most of you normal posters have a great weekend and enjoy the footy (and beer and pies).

Hmm....I seem to recall a strikingly similar (and nasty) email being sent to me accompanied by threatening voice mail messages on my mobile. Something about defamation action (which is baseless and hysterical).

GOI - I'm personally not about to 'out' you old son, so do not fear, but I'm satisfied you have no connection with Old Haileybury. I dare say Brian would agree with me. ;)

Play on!

Great win by the St Kevin's boys today, armed with several replacements from the two's.

Oakleigh's performance is amazing, are they the real deal? OI win without Weatherly booting a heap, Murphs love children Uni Blacks never in it t all but he will be happy with the pitters win in the local derby against current cellar dwellars OEG.

O smashed MHSOB
St K in a thriller over OH
St B comfortably over OE
OC surprised UBla
OI comfortably over HR

Saw Carey v Uni. Unless Uni had a few head back home for the long weekend, didnt look like a 2-0 v 0-2 game. Carey all over them. Uni kicked last 3 of the game so result was never as close as 20 points suggest.
Carey get Parton and Freemantle back starting next week so they will be around the mark. May even sneak into September.
OE are a shock. If they dont beat Carey next week then they will proabably join MHSOB in C next year. MHSOB are horrid. Saw them play rd 1 and was taken by body shape in a very neg way. Much fatter and less muscled than anything i have seen in B Grade before.

Great win by the St Kevin's boys today, armed with several replacements from the two's.

Oakleigh's performance is amazing, are they the real deal? OI win without Weatherly booting a heap, Murphs love children Uni Blacks never in it t all but he will be happy with the pitters win in the local derby against current cellar dwellars OEG.

What a turncoat, you didn't even pick them ya big boof!

hungover from the 40th.

What a turncoat, you didn't even pick them ya big boof!

hungover from the 40th.

glad someone else picked this up...

can u give us a rundown of the skob oh game? were there many lead changes in the last half?

dont worry about blacks brian...they will be there when it counts

credit to o.i, they’re a well drilled unit. they ran straight; had numbers at the fall of the ball; protected the ball carrier; their work rate was excellent especially when they didn’t have the pill and they spread quickly and ran hard when they had it. on the other hand the rovers had a downer missing targets when not under pressure, kicking to negative two- on-ones and, despite being told to go one-on-one, were loose most of the day. ten shots to one at the end of the first ¼ quarter set the pattern for the day. the second ½ was marginally better than the first. unless there's a port adelaide type turnaround i fear there will be some krushing at scammel next week.:(

Hmm....I seem to recall a strikingly similar (and nasty) email being sent to me accompanied by threatening voice mail messages on my mobile. Something about defamation action (which is baseless and hysterical).

GOI - I'm personally not about to 'out' you old son, so do not fear, but I'm satisfied you have no connection with Old Haileybury. I dare say Brian would agree with me. ;)

Play on!

c'mon 'scribe', don't be so cryptic. tick the appropriate box.:eek: he is:

[ ] the serial pest

[ ] briza

[ ] other

just by-the-bye, it's interesting how posters don’t understand how simple it is for site admin to pick-up individuals who use many pseudonyms.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

credit to o.i, they’re a well drilled unit. they ran straight; had numbers at the fall of the ball; protected the ball carrier; their work rate was excellent especially when they didn’t have the pill and they spread quickly and ran hard when they had it. on the other hand the rovers had a downer missing targets when not under pressure, kicking to negative two- on-ones and, despite being told to go one-on-one, were loose most of the day. ten shots to one at the end of the first ¼ quarter set the pattern for the day. the second ½ was marginally better than the first. unless there's a port adelaide type turnaround i fear there will be some krushing at scammel next week.:(

Oh for F sake, did you tape the after game spray or something. End of the day the best team won and you can make as many crap excuses as you can but HRT were not good enough morcom pest .

Just glad your team (after Westy's speach last week) held back on the 'enforcer' to try and win a game - i think all involved in VAFA are glad.

Oh for F sake, did you tape the after game spray or something. End of the day the best team won and you can make as many crap excuses as you can but HRT were not good enough morcom pest .

Just glad your team (after Westy's speach last week) held back on the 'enforcer' to try and win a game - i think all involved in VAFA are glad.

CC i would have thought thats exactly what bouncing back was saying.. that the rovers werent good enough on the day, u numbskull. missing targets etc. arent 'crap excuses' (as the "we had players missing" etc. would be crap excuses) he is saying they werent good enough to beat the better team in o.i - did u miss the 3 lines of praise for the winning team.

this is from a non HR point of view too.. but i do agree with BB that the rovers might make it 3 losses in a row to the 'KRUSHERS" this saturday after two KRUSHING defeats to OH and OI.

The bloods are looking the goods despite being 1-2. pushed the potential grand finalists to under a goal and should have won both of them to be 3-0. Lappas has got them playing good hard contested footy, and i can see a string of wins coming up with if they can get over bernards this week then have MH and OC to follow and make a charge at the 4

CC i would have thought thats exactly what bouncing back was saying.. that the rovers werent good enough on the day, u numbskull. missing targets etc. arent 'crap excuses' (as the "we had players missing" etc. would be crap excuses) he is saying they werent good enough to beat the better team in o.i - did u miss the 3 lines of praise for the winning team.

this is from a non HR point of view too.. but i do agree with BB that the rovers might make it 3 losses in a row to the 'KRUSHERS" this saturday after two KRUSHING defeats to OH and OI.

The bloods are looking the goods despite being 1-2. pushed the potential grand finalists to under a goal and should have won both of them to be 3-0. Lappas has got them playing good hard contested footy, and i can see a string of wins coming up with if they can get over bernards this week then have MH and OC to follow and make a charge at the 4
Geez Joe, sounds like you have an identity crisis. Your first post put you firmly in the HR camp, now you are in the OH camp? Sounds like there are some pills to be consumed on a daily basis.
The bloods should be 3-0? They sure should be, SKOB had 7 of their best out from the week before, including Simpson, Marchesani and Williams, thats two All Australians and one ex AFL and they still beat your should be 3-0 mob.

Should have and could haves mean zilch in life, St Kilda should have won the GF but didn't, Melbourne Storm should have played by the rules but didn't...

Just another HRT pacifier BS, on here to quell any negative posts about HRT.
Offer nothing in terms of substance just re-bounds to protect the mob.

He post that his opinion is of a non HR person, however he posted this a couple of weeks ago.

Wow, a non HR person going out to OEG and also watching HR over a number of years

Get real numbskull!

joeanthony
BigFooty Newbie

Adelaide
i was at the oeg vs HR game on the weekend. can i first say that i hope the player in question is ok. i would like to say that i am not condoning what happened, and that the HR player will and should be suspended. however, as some posters have already said, it has been blown out of proportion.. with the offender being labelled as all sorts of things by people who did not actually see the incident..some people, perhaps understandably angry, are going overboard with their version of events so that this player is given the harshest penalty possible (kid).

the HR player WAS hit first, and he has a cut above his lip to prove it. therefore it is difficult to see how the OEG player could have been hit from behind. (im not sure about you but if i hit someone i wouldnt turn my back on them)

I am not defending his actions, and let me say again that he should be punished. but he shouldnt be made out to be the thug that he is by some people behind keyboards that dont know him, hes a good kid.

and HR are not thugs.. i have seen them play for many many years, and they have never been a dirty side, that is just silly, we dont have to go down that path of trying to bring a club down like that.

B.S

Your stuff is often worth a read. The downside is you're the only one who always jumps in to defend the Cardio character who is a pox on the Forum. JA and BB both put in thoughtful footy oriented posts which show they know the game and Cardio chimes in with his usual personal attacks and nastiness. Stop spooning him. No one else hear has any time for him. During his absence this Forum was worthwhile reading. A bit of angst but no nastiness. He returns and so does the personal bitterness. Stop spooning him and maybe he'll do us all a favour and disappear.

:D

B.S

Your stuff is often worth a read. The downside is you're the only one who always jumps in to defend the Cardio character who is a pox on the Forum. JA and BB both put in thoughtful footy oriented posts which show they know the game and Cardio chimes in with his usual personal attacks and nastiness. Stop spooning him. No one else hear has any time for him. During his absence this Forum was worthwhile reading. A bit of angst but no nastiness. He returns and so does the personal bitterness. Stop spooning him and maybe he'll do us all a favour and disappear.

yeah,yeah same old same old.

B Section 2010 thread #766 & #767.

Yawn, Shen and/or value add

Didnt get to watch the SKOBs go round on Sat but the boys were saying they were happy to get over the line, considering those who were missing (no doubt OH were missing a few too).

Judging by the ressies results the Bloods would hope the health of their 1s holds.

The return of Chard has been huge over the past 3 weeks.

Gee the Unicorns look to be in all sorts of trouble and what is happening at OEG (Kid / Goats)? Since beating Bernards to go into A section have only won about 2 games.

SR / GOI: I think people don't necessary want to know the person behind the post however knowing who you support does allow for all of us to adjust for any bias. Look at BS & CC posts above!!!!

Im Old Haileybury, not affiliated with SR or anyone else, this will be my last post, Im registering another name....goodbye.

Didnt get to watch the SKOBs go round on Sat but the boys were saying they were happy to get over the line, considering those who were missing (no doubt OH were missing a few too).

Judging by the ressies results the Bloods would hope the health of their 1s holds.

Gee the Unicorns look to be in all sorts of trouble and what is happening at OEG (Kid / Goats)? Since beating Bernards to go into A section have only won about 2 games.

SR / GOI: I think people don't necessary want to know the person behind the post however knowing who you support does allow for all of us to adjust for any bias. Look at BS & CC posts above!!!!

OEG,No excuses, just not good enough at the moment.Showed signs against st b. but no cigar.Hope to have haks and Geistner next week. Still about another 6 senior players to return, dont write them off.

Whatever..as I said, I am not GOI and don't appreciate the association, when I have none and the constant inference(refer bold above).

Is this the B section footy thread or more a who's who in the Zoo, i don't give two craps if CC has multiple alias' or who Get Over it supports - let's just talk footy and let everyone know what happened at each of the games. Scribe, BS & a couple of others continue your good work!

OI were very good, however if they could kick straight we would have/should have been smashed by 15 goals. We did have a very youthful team in, however that is where each team needs to ensure they have great depth such as St Kevins etc etc, i do fear for OI & OH if they encounter big injuriers as our twos have accountanted for both teams and they don't seem to have a huge amount of depth, although i believe OI had their CHF out on the weekend. Big congrats to Woodsy - first game back and held Weatherley goaless, great effort.

Surely Melbourne High have lost truck loads from last years Grand Final, to beat Oakleigh in the GF and then to get towelled up in their first game in B grade by them suggest so, anyone on here able to elaborate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back