B Section - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampton to destroy St Kevin's again...round 18 2010 revisited!!!!!
Old Ivanhoe in a close one.
Uni Hacks by 5 goals at least.
St Bernards by 14 goals.
Beaumaris by 9 points.

Hampton to destroy St Kevin's again...round 18 2010 revisited!!!!!
Old Ivanhoe in a close one.
Uni Hacks by 5 goals at least.
St Bernards by 14 goals.
Beaumaris by 9 points.

HR v SKOB- Skob will be right up there again this year. Skob by 58 points.
OI v OB- Match of the round. Toss of the coin, but OI to get up with HGA, 10 points
Marc v Blacks- Well aware of the turnover of the uni sides ML, but if u look closely lot coming in from VFL level. Blacks will be early faves IMO, 65 points
Bernards v Caul- HGA a big factor. Bernards by 45
Oak v Beau- No idea about this one, ill go beaumaris by 22

Lock will be Uni Blacks

Hampton vs St Kevins - SKOBS to win away against a young Hampton side who aren't quite there yet.
Old Ivanhoe vs Old Brighton - Brighton, finals contendor, to easily beat an opposition just trying to stay up.
Marcellin vs Uni Blacks - The Blacks will win, but the proud eagles will not go easily.
St Bernards vs Caulfield - Caulfield by a whisker in a boilover.
Oakleigh vs Beaumaris - Not by much, but at home will be enough.

how are OI going max....any insights, youve been quiet
i reckon OW will kick 60-80 this year...big call yes, but i reckon he can

From what i have seen ML Big O might play further upfield but watch out for the Big C down forward.

OI definately in the hunt for a top 4 position:)

how are OI going max....any insights, youve been quiet
i reckon OW will kick 60-80 this year...big call yes, but i reckon he can

With the loss of Big Scotty, our on ball division will have a lot of new faces.
OW is fit and will be a handful.
Praccy match results were mixed but with solid games under our belts we are looking forward to the coming year.
Kean09 needs to look in his own backyard before coming to this thread with low in site into last years performances.
4th wasn't good enough but it's now where "trying to stay up"

ML, depth will hopefully be our strength in 2011.
Will be a solid 1st nine rounds, but I think those struggling teams will fall away very quickly.
Bring on round 1
Veteran Max out

With the loss of Big Scotty, our on ball division will have a lot of new faces.
OW is fit and will be a handful.
Praccy match results were mixed but with solid games under our belts we are looking forward to the coming year.
Kean09 needs to look in his own backyard before coming to this thread with low in site into last years performances.
4th wasn't good enough but it's now where "trying to stay up"

ML, depth will hopefully be our strength in 2011.
Will be a solid 1st nine rounds, but I think those struggling teams will fall away very quickly.
Bring on round 1
Veteran Max out

i agree max, will be top 4 if not top 2
cant see caul beating us r1 either

Hampton vs St Kevins
Old Ivanhoe vs Old Brighton
Marcellin vs Uni Blacks
St Bernards vs Caulfield
Oakleigh vs Beaumaris

Hampton vs St Kevins - Training practise for the Kevs. Easy Victory 41pts
Old Ivanhoe vs Old Brighton - Beach Boys too classy. Top 2 team, 29pts
Marcellin vs Uni B - Marcellin wooden spoon. Pretenders by alot 53pts
St B vs Caulfield - St B's will whoop the men in blue. Embarassing 38pts
Oakleigh vs Beaumaris - Oakleigh to have shark finn soup for supper 19pts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skevs over Hampton by a whisker
Old Ivanhoe over OB, who will struggle this year
Blacks to SAAAAAMASH Marcellin
Caulfiled over St Bernards
Oakleigh because I know Sweet F All about Beauy

Enjoy this year lads because next year Werribee will be in B, now thats a road trip!

Enjoy this year lads because next year Werribee will be in B, now thats a road trip!

ill take these , but St bernard over caulfield as the only change

Hampton vs St Kevins
Marcellin vs Uni Blacks
St Bernards vs Caulfield
Oakleigh vs Beaumaris

Hampton vs St Kevins
Marcellin vs Uni Blacks
St Bernards vs Caulfield
Oakleigh vs Beaumaris

Six clear-cut winners there boys!

Werribee wont be making it to B grade any time soon. So we can all delete that silly comment.

Ill also have to disagree with Caulfield beating St B's, with Caulfield choking in the C Grade Granny last season, and no real great recruits, i dont see them challenging a top 4 side like the Bernies. Bernies to Welcome the blues to B Grade with a huge win.

St Kevs, will hurt the young Hampton pups, this will be abit like the Carlton vs Gold Coast game last weekend. If your pets have kilometre long whiskers, then ur statement stands correct.

Finally to tip Old Ivanhoe over Old Brighton is outrageous, let alone suggest they will struggle this season. They had a young list last season, and were always competitive with the likes of Xavier & De La, all be it they did lose twice. This team should only get better, if they have held onto their list. B Grade should be at their mercy.

Werribee wont be making it to B grade any time soon. So we can all delete that silly comment.

Ill also have to disagree with Caulfield beating St B's, with Caulfield choking in the C Grade Granny last season, and no real great recruits, i dont see them challenging a top 4 side like the Bernies. Bernies to Welcome the blues to B Grade with a huge win.

St Kevs, will hurt the young Hampton pups, this will be abit like the Carlton vs Gold Coast game last weekend. If your pets have kilometre long whiskers, then ur statement stands correct.

Finally to tip Old Ivanhoe over Old Brighton is outrageous, let alone suggest they will struggle this season. They had a young list last season, and were always competitive with the likes of Xavier & De La, all be it they did lose twice. This team should only get better, if they have held onto their list. B Grade should be at their mercy.

Outrageous? I thought Ivanhoe were supposed to be one of the better sides in the comp?

Outrageous? I thought Ivanhoe were supposed to be one of the better sides in the comp?

I rated OI mid to bottom this season, and i believe theres along way between the top and the bottom.
There were rumours Heta may come back to this side, but without the super strengthed footy freak, they will be going no where this year.

But only time will tell i guess.

Well no one will get near St.Bernards but to suggest Ivanhoe will be in the lower half is a big call.

Perhaps Big Max can retort?

They still have Weatherley and some pretty talented younger guys. Not sure if the other big forward they have will play. He always seems to have something wrong with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back