Review Bad & Ugly vs Bulldogs

Who played well against Western Bulldogs?

• Chayce Jones

• Sam Berry (sub)

• Ben Keays

• Lachlan Murphy

• Josh Rachele

• Rory Sloane

• Luke Pedlar

• Jordan Dawson

• Jake Soligo

• Max Michalanney

• Mitch Hinge

• Izak Rankine

• Nick Murray

• Rory Laird

• Wayne Milera

• Darcy Fogarty

• Brodie Smith

• Elliott Himmelberg

• Patrick Parnell

• Lachlan Sholl

• Jordon Butts

• Reilly O'Brien

• Lachlan Gollant

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bad

We needed fogarty to really stand up today with our forward line outs. He did anything but. Needs to learn how to consistently stamp his authority on games like this as the primary forward
This is the most disappointing aspect of today for me.

Fog did not look like a guy wanting to take over leadership of the Forward Line. He is nearly 24, not a kid.

Tex needs to play a couple of more seasons. And we need to recruit our next Forward leader. Unless Thilthorpe becomes that.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fog did not look like a guy wanting to take over leadership of the Forward Line. He is nearly 24, not a kid.

Tex needs to play a couple of more seasons. And we need to recruit our next Forward leader. Unless Thilthorpe becomes that.

Fogarty looks a good 2nd or 3rd forward where from limited possessions against the 2nd or 3rd best opposition defender he can hurt teams.

I don't want to dissect players or conditions.
It was a complete team failure.

The key issue was that we had zero run or tackling effort. We got the ball at the bottom of packs and it all ended there. Dogs then pounced, extracted ball and chained out unmolested. We stood around looking. Typical example was Sloane getting the ball and having air disposals as the initiator.

On the other hand, we fumbled, didn't run, and didn't attempt fast chains. Game over.

The players weren't to blame in one-on-ones, we won plenty of those. We held their forwrds.

The tone was set early for me when Parnell had a kick from fullback and looked up to see absolutely noone looking to receive his kick. Frustrated, his kick was just intercepted (goal). The lack of movement continued from there.

I think you can say that we didn't turn up for this one, at least after the first 5 minutes.

Tex would have done nothing today. We permitted our forwards no opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good

Jones.. I have been asking for a while now that they throw him in the middle for a bit and they did.. and he looked strong in there.. but why wait until halfway through the third when the game is well and truely over to do it?
oh, thats right, because we have to try sloane and keays first.. almost like we are still yet to work out if these two have it in them!

Milera’s second half was good.. his first half was fccking disgusting

pedlar and rachele had a few decent moments

Murray, MM and Butts tried hard against an onslaught

Bad

just about everyone else.

ugly

Himmelburg.. give the game up mate. You're shit at it. We should've kept Frampton as depth. Hopefully the only reason we kept you is to get a chance at getting your brother as a FA. You have no other redeeming qualities.

Keays.. that‘s now a hundred games more than you deserved to play at AFL level you horrid hack. you are the worst footballer to ever make a 100 games. Ammo’s level players have better skills, decision making and awareness.

Parnell.. I’ll give you a serve but will also say that you cant be blamed.. you’re just a young fella.. just make sure you learn from that game.

smith, sloane, Rob, laird, murphy, dawson (to an extent)… all of you had your colours lowered. You’re the leaders of this team. This loss is on you. You should be fxxkn embarrassed by that performance.

to the club.. time for you fxxkn cowards to stand up to the AFL and say “no more” to games at these pissant country Victoria, arse backward, hickville stadiums.

It’s moreso our crap delivery inside 50 rather than blaming a specific area of the ground. Yes, our mids were at fault for this, but as were our defenders and our half forwards

We couldn’t even create scoring opportunities for ourselves under any circumstances. I don’t think we accurately hit up more than five leads inside 50 all day

That can’t happen ever again (you know it will at some point soon, though)

WellI don’t expect to play in Darwin, Launceston, Geelong and Ballarat as well as Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane.

Who else does that level of travelling?
Richmond, collingwood, essendon and melbourne must be so envious of us getting to play at all those exotic places. They only get to play at the MCG, Marvel and a couple of times at Adelaide or Optus...the AFL should see that its not fair for them

Tex would have done nothing today. We permitted our forwards no opportunity.
Its laughable anyone could have a go at Fog today.. the delivery into the forward line was terrible..

himmelburg on the other hand.. he wouldve been dogshit even with decent delivery. Lazy footballer who doesnt give a shit about trying to compete.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Bad & Ugly vs Bulldogs

Back