Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

I might be underselling it a bit, but knowing Geelong, they’ll probably send Mackie into the Smith negotiations in a dishevelled state & stinking of his own feces. He’ll then rub an onion in his eyes & begin to tearfully explain that despite their on-field successes, the club is in fact on its knees & at risk of handing back its license.

He’ll then proceed to show the Dogs an edited highlights package of every turnover Bailey has committed in his AFL career & insist they’re actually doing them a favour by offering a late 4th rounder, while demanding a future 3rd back.
Bloody school holidays

Good wiki search

Not the case
here you go genius

his words

we got hawthorn people trying to school bulldogs people on the west in here, what a day

The points posts deadset kill me.
It is peak stupidity.

You could package up 5-6 picks in the 40s and 50s and it would equal the value of pick 10. 😂
and in any case the AFL has updated the points for 2025 (because teams had already made future trades for this year), admitting that the points don't reflect the true market value of the draft picks if they were truly being traded for picks.

It's literally out of date valuations for the picks that they're using.

and in any case the AFL has updated the points for 2025 (because teams had already made future trades for this year), admitting that the points don't reflect the true market value of the draft picks if they were truly being traded for picks.

It's literally out of date valuations for the picks that they're using.

It’s also completely irrelevant when considering a trade with a club that’s not seeking points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

here you go genius

his words

we got hawthorn people trying to school bulldogs people on the west in here, what a day
Point blank

Butters won’t be at the dogs anyway

Will go
Smith
Butters
Reid

To the cats

GIF by iHeartRadio

Geelong is historically very easy to deal with. I guess Mackie just saw an easy kill with Ports amateur list management team and decided he could extract a little more currency. Thanks for Lawson Humphries :)

Essendon great Matthew Lloyd has described Geelong’s reported trade offer for Collingwood’s Ollie Henry as “insulting”, as “a few clubs” are reportedly frustrated with their negotiating tactics.
“That’s the right word to describe it, that is insulting,” Lloyd said on AFL Trade Radio..
“Geelong has offered Collingwood pick 38 for Oliver Henry. That’s way unders. Way, way, way unders."

"Geelong list manager Andrew Mackie enjoyed a successful trade period, even if some of his rivals weren’t happy with him."
"Meanwhile, Cameron’s Geelong counterpart Andrew Mackie was technically overseeing his second trade period in the role after Stephen Wells took time away mid-last year but caused a stir with his hard-line approach. A fair bit of that angst was related to the Cats’ offer of pick 38 for Ollie Henry, the No.17 selection two years ago."

Geelong are a nightmare to deal with. They’re like that mate at the pub who always seems to conveniently disappear whenever it’s their turn to shout, or they’ll haggle over paying full price at a Thrift Shop while wearing a diamond encrusted Rolex.

Hungry Season 6 GIF by Friends
Humphries & Edward’s triggering.

if i was a footscray fan id be furious at this guy

looked like he could be anything in 2021, since then has taken the absolute piss. more focused on taking thirst instagram clips than his football.

i dont pay too much attention, but it looks like he hasnt even been around the club this year during his rehab. youd expect him to at least be wanting to support his mates?

seems like an absolute w***er from the outside looking in and id play hardball on him for the way hes treated the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Bailey Smith [reportedly headed to Geelong]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back