• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Pie, any reason why you want to see MCBG gone? Same with Ligma

Mothers Day Cat GIF by Product Hunt

šŸš‚

šŸš‚
Same reason as pie, see if the rumours or the role block are true and just because I have NFI there has been no standout to me šŸ˜… although MP_ has been a bit quiet but he was also quiet last game and was evil (if my memory serves me right)

šŸš‚
Yeah as Ligma said, the roleblock is worth investigating given the numbers. Also MCBG didn't address it at the time, so whenever someone doesn't, it means they hope it will fly under the radar.

I could probably go back and look for some voting patterns with others, but if Chipmunk has it all figured out we can pretty much all just dust off our hands, pack up and the squirrel can take care of it.

Yeah as Ligma said, the roleblock is worth investigating given the numbers. Also MCBG didn't address it at the time, so whenever someone doesn't, it means they hope it will fly under the radar.

I could probably go back and look for some voting patterns with others, but if Chipmunk has it all figured out we can pretty much all just dust off our hands, pack up and the squirrel can take care of it.

Alright well in lieu of a better choice I guess I can be on board!

Mothers Day Love GIF

šŸ§Š

Alright well in lieu of a better choice I guess I can be on board!

Mothers Day Love GIF

šŸ§Š
Looking back, I also suspect HARPS protected themselves on N1 because porps came out and voted for HARPS (Wolves had a missed kill) so more than likely they hit the self-protecting doctor than the SK.

This comment is interesting now we look in context. It happened on Tuesday after the SK had missed a kill the night before.

Would you guys mind attacking him overnight?

Mothers Day Mom GIF by Studios 2016

šŸ­

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This comment is interesting now we look in context. It happened on Tuesday after the SK had missed a kill the night before.
I found it an interesting one as I haven't got anything useful in this game.

It's always a debate on whether to respond and be seen as fighting too hard or to leave it be and then be seen as hoping it flies under the radar. To be honest, I thought someone else might've addressed it, because it would've meant Dero had outed himself as Mafia. But he just got modkilled as a Villager, so it seems it was simply bored Dero doing bored Dero things haha.

It's always a debate on whether to respond and be seen as fighting too hard or to leave it be and then be seen as hoping it flies under the radar. To be honest, I thought someone else might've addressed it, because it would've meant Dero had outed himself as Mafia. But he just got modkilled as a Villager, so it seems it was simply bored Dero doing bored Dero things haha.

Evil seem pretty set on seeing the back of you

Happy Mothers Day GIF

šŸ§Š

Same reason as pie, see if the rumours or the role block are true and just because I have NFI there has been no standout to me šŸ˜… although MP_ has been a bit quiet but he was also quiet last game and was evil (if my memory serves me right)
Iā€™ve had a lot going on the last 24 in real life, but I think Iā€™ve added enough for people to know Iā€™m not suss

Iā€™ve had a lot going on the last 24 in real life, but I think Iā€™ve added enough for people to know Iā€™m not suss
Ur famous now cause you met the premier

Please remember me

Ur famous now cause you met the premier

Please remember me
Deputy premier last night, but had dinner and breakfast with the governor, Iā€™ll never forget the little people

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Back