• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You actually think I have a role?

Happy Bear Grylls GIF by NBC

We shall see won’t we?

Mothers Day Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

🎲

I welcome evil wasting a kill on me tbh if it keeps the seer alive. Should be down to two kills tonight at least so need to nail one more tomorrow and we’re set.

Fine by us, I expect you dead tomorrow then thanks evil people’s!

Mothers Day Reaction GIF by Fleischer Studios

🍎

You’re like those undercover reality shows but instead of rating the restaurant food you’re rating the toilets.
here is the ensuite in government house, a few fancy bums have been in here

Attachments

• 0E659D0E-8363-40F9-867E-ACD3B16163BF.jpeg
    0E659D0E-8363-40F9-867E-ACD3B16163BF.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But seriously, why is there such a bandwagon on me? It all seems to be based on two things:

• Dero (a Villager) claiming he role blocked me on the night the SK missed a kill, and
  • Me trying not to waste a day's play by suggesting putting pressure on an alternate lynch target so we might learn something more

That all seems rather flimsy to me.

But seriously, why is there such a bandwagon on me? It all seems to be based on two things:

• Dero (a Villager) claiming he role blocked me on the night the SK missed a kill, and
  • Me trying not to waste a day's play by suggesting putting pressure on an alternate lynch target so we might learn something more

who do you think then

Probably more lazy tbh. Perhaps the ones at the start of the day to steer the ship might be worth a look then?

But why did you want to go The Majestic out of the blue? What we’re the reasons?

Probably more lazy tbh. Perhaps the ones at the start of the day to steer the ship might be worth a look then?

But why did you want to go The Majestic out of the blue? What we’re the reasons?
Were*

The one I’m surprised is still alive is Ligma tbh.

who do you think then
Well, I thought that the Serial Killer was out of either Jack The Godfather or Pie 4 Life and that Dero was the last Mafia. But I'm a bit confused now that Dero turned up as a Villager.

Leaving myself out, here's the remaining players in terms of most to least suss:

Jack The Godfather
Pie 4 Life
Ligma
Chipmunk
The Majestic
Dingster
3KZ is Football
MP_
thewizardmelon

Interestingly though, I'd probably have a different order in terms of helpfulness to the Village (cough cough) wiz sacrificing the Vig (cough cough).

It was his weird vote - both the timing and the reasoning. Initially he copied someone else to say it was done using a randomiser and then walked it back when get got called out on it. I've cooled a little bit on him now as per my suss list above, but one of my biggest flaws as a WW player (apart from being a bonehead) is that I really struggle to let go of early game gut instincts. So I'm trying to be better!

Well, I thought that the Serial Killer was out of either Jack The Godfather or Pie 4 Life and that Dero was the last Mafia. But I'm a bit confused now that Dero turned up as a Villager.

Leaving myself out, here's the remaining players in terms of most to least suss:

Jack The Godfather
Pie 4 Life
Ligma
Chipmunk
The Majestic
Dingster
3KZ is Football
MP_
thewizardmelon

Interestingly though, I'd probably have a different order in terms of helpfulness to the Village (cough cough) wiz sacrificing the Vig (cough cough).
I’m not surprised I’m high on your list. I think people are expecting me to be helping and then suddenly roll out at big evil or some crap. I’m not this game, I’m more surprised a group with sante and Tarks didn’t kill me.

Ligma, JTG and Chipmunk were my top three, with Dingster as possible (but then I’m applying the same thing you are to me, with him).

Jack The Godfather
Pie 4 Life
Ligma
Chipmunk
The Majestic
Dingster
3KZ is Football
MP_
thewizardmelon

Boy oh boy am I glad I’m voting you now ;) what a rollercoaster putting me last in terms of sus-ness and helpfulness 😭

Mothers Day Cat GIF by Product Hunt
Mothers Day Flowers GIF by SiriusXM

🍕🧊🥚 🧊🧦 🥚🇻🇦🧊🍬

Back