Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Do you like Choc Mint Ice-Cream

• No, I don't have working tastebuds.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

MWPP fwiw I don’t think my point does still stand. A cub’s power is only useful if they arent the last standing in their faction. The merit of saving a cub and exposing yourself diminishes quite quickly as your numbers reduce, unless you feel you can talk your way out of the heat in later phases.
Conversely, I think having 3 is still a reasonable position given Mafia also had/have 3 and the power good have been so decimated with a doc/seer gone
There's a big jump from 3 , to the 2 they currently have though

por_please_ya - before you end up being busier due to the conference, same question to you as Tarks/eth ie who are the 3 you are most suspicious of and why?
MC Bad Genius - You strongly pushed for The Maj at a time when Fred was cooked. Can you talk us through that?
BEaston - why shouldn't I vig you tonight?
Cadsky / thewizardmelon - who would you prefer we hit tonight?

I think those that have made a few posts but haven’t been their usual selves. I can think of a poster who isn’t in the SFA, another unbearable friend and even perhaps a royal good companion are all worth looking at.

I think those that have made a few posts but haven’t been their usual selves. I can think of a poster who isn’t in the SFA, another unbearable friend and even perhaps a royal good companion are all worth looking at.
Olivia Benson Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Mr. Speaker I ask that further questions be posted on the notice paper.
Ok … your thumbs down swung me. I haven’t mentioned #The#TheLurkerPrincipleause it has been completely mainstreamed and everyone gets it. As a cutting edge “Werewolfologist” my contribution to the game has been internationally recognised. Just think of the way that my recognition of #roleflu#rolefluidity the lives of many and made games more fun. Then you have #TheEwok#TheEwokSyndromesterT#ListerTheorye brought so much! In this game I am developing a new theory that will be unveiled shortly. For those who can’t wait, I can reveal that the theory has been dubbed #OnTheProd#OnTheProdTheoryccompanying #ProdIndex#ProdIndexProdT#SelfProdTheoryed.

por_please_ya - before you end up being busier due to the conference, same question to you as Tarks/eth ie who are the 3 you are most suspicious of and why?
MC Bad Genius - You strongly pushed for The Maj at a time when Fred was cooked. Can you talk us through that?
BEaston - why shouldn't I vig you tonight?
Cadsky / thewizardmelon - who would you prefer we hit tonight?
Tarks, because he's trying to pretend he's a villager. Melting over 4 votes when Fred ended up with a lot more in the end. I think he's clinging to the fact you ruled him out as Mafia. I don't think you can rule him out at all. It would be the perfect distancing play. 'No way would I throw my own roleblocker under the bus'. Well with three Mafia still left you could afford to. But for all we know he's a Wolf and his teammates piled on to help get the cub lynched - would kinda make sense with the whole 'someone missed on me' schtick, when he'd know exactly who the Wolves really did miss on, so could feign innocence regarding that. And maybe they seered sante as roleblocker. :think:

Secondly, not so sure about MP_ atm either. Just a few comments here and there don't seem very village-like to me.

Go with your gut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1683633989318.jpeg
3KZ is Football is a villager. He will be killed by evil because he is a threat. He may be lynched later in the game when those villagers who love to kill him will be sucked into thinking he is evil.

Secondly, not so sure about MP_ atm either. Just a few comments here and there don't seem very village-like to me.

Go with your gut.
What have I said?

IDK it was the way you mocked MWPP for questioning everyone. My mistake if you're actually good and were just taking the piss.
It wasn’t mocking I was genuinely disappointed I hadn’t been tagged.

Pie 4 Life - what do you make of yesterday's early votes on you?
Chipmunk - care to explain your absence all day after that early , unexplained vote on non-#4 and shift away from JTG?
Ligma - why did you vote for HARPS yesterday and me this morning?
3KZ is Football - why have you abandoned your lurker theory?
Dingster - can you re-explain why you pushed for the flogs to waste their seer on me?
I mean I was acting like a tosser so I’d vote for me too…

But seriously I think it attracted a few evil which honestly is the only thing I needed to do. Federico being one. Jmoo was an interesting one.

If you want my two cents, BEaston is one I’d consider long and hard about. I’ve been in a few evil groups with him and he loves to come in add some thoughts then take a back seat as others fight.

It reminded me of your own rigidity in voting for me, to be honest :p
Pie was indeed buddy buddy but now isn't around
Ligma remains on my hit list for the original reason I voted for her in the first place - her position on the HARPS wagon . She went on to vote for me after I placed my vote on her too
If MCBG was angling, would he really angle to be saving a cub though? It's possible he was going for someone else though
Yeah I play Table Tennis on a Tuesday night. I enjoy taking the piss with Tarks. I must admit the feeling is mutual because there’s every chance he’s evil haha, but I’ve got a few others ahead of him on my list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Basic Werewolf - Time for Chilli - VILLAGE WINS

Back