Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Update:But as the village idiot I'm not going to do this endlessly bc I'm not a listmaniac
2 on Nothing
4 on Rye
1 on Gralin
2 on TWM
3 yet to vote

Everyone's off Gralin the other vote is Ocha905 , who has been stated as the GF by the flogs yet is garnering 0 other votes.

Everyone's off Gralin the other vote is Ocha905 , who has been stated as the GF by the flogs yet is garnering 0 other votes.
including from the flogs because they're going for the head vamp and they've decided its you would be my guess

I’m going to stay on Nothing.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I have (a list so bite me 3KZ):

TWM, Maj, Pam, Ocha on rye
Fred and 3KZ on me
Bonce and me on TWM
KT on Ocha
Apparently 3KZ's science is not vampiring so I doubt whether he will bite you.
Glad you are keeping the list.....save me getting it wrong.
You and the BONCE don't believe that TWM has holy powers?
Is the problem here the double role possibility?

Here’s my read - for better or worse. Nothing is Head Vamp - they recruited Boncer who was Mayor. Pressure comes on Nothing … they claim Mayor. Boncer and Nothing voting lockstep. That’s my read and that’s why I’m staying on Nothing. So is the other Flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here’s my read - for better or worse. Nothing is Head Vamp - they recruited Boncer who was Mayor. Pressure comes on Nothing … they claim Mayor. Boncer and Nothing voting lockstep. That’s my read and that’s why I’m staying on Nothing. So is the other Flog.
You're an idiot.

Back to Mr Zilch then NOTHING thanks BEaston I'm going with the King of Africa who believes in doing good and doing right.

Back to Mr Zilch then NOTHING thanks BEaston I'm going with the King of Africa

Back to Mr Zilch then NOTHING thanks BEaston I'm going with the King of Africa
Sry thats what you get for running 2 pages at the same time.
I'm changing because when I think about it much too many changes for Mr Zilch and The Bouncer and I was getting swayed.....
And I might just keep on posting covers till this ends

Sry thats what you get for running 2 pages at the same time.
I'm changing because when I think about it much too many changes for Mr Zilch and The Bouncer and I was getting swayed.....
And I might just keep on posting covers till this ends
This is the 4th day in a row I've had to talk the village around.

this sure is an interesting read
was it Fred's or yours originally

On previous days you stuck to just one lynchee pretty much and you've changed 4 times today. What's with that?
I was less certain today then previously. I've said this.

But after Wiz's reply I'm getting confident again.

Plus, I'm only a villager as I've said all along post day 1. So I know 3kz read is hilariously wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back