Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Here’s my read - for better or worse. Nothing is Head Vamp - they recruited Boncer who was Mayor. Pressure comes on Nothing … they claim Mayor. Boncer and Nothing voting lockstep. That’s my read and that’s why I’m staying on Nothing. So is the other Flog.

Honestly, I get that you have no idea and have become fixated on me. I am the mayor and have been from the start. There's a message from yesterday that points this out - before this current run of votes. I am not evil, I am not night immune, just get two votes today. You could confirm this with a seer tonight.

I've even pointed out that from a village perspective, I should be voted out tomorrow because the head vamp should recruit me tonight, now knowing that they get a double vote during the day. With 11 after this day phase and potentially down to 9 after the night, having a double vote in evil means a lot.

Now I don't know who to vote for. My earlier hunch (a couple of days ago) was that Gralin was the SK which was obviously wrong. Now I assume that you and Fred are flogs (as declared) and KT is seer (as declared). Bonce has done more good for the village than anyone (doesn't mean he hasn't been recruited) so I'm assuming he's village.

King Tenz what night did you seer 3KZ?

I’m happy to be a lynch to thin out the places to hide, but I’m genuinely just a villager trying to get involved after a hiatus.

If we were playing a game with two people, and Tarks was the other, I still wouldn’t recruit him. We always beef in here. I also have no clue who maverick is so that kill doesn’t make sense.

But bonce is also 3/3 haha, so #InBonce#InBonceWeTrust

(Log in to remove this ad.)

200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston WW - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back