Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Kurve ClarkeM is suggesting you be ready to change seer at last minute if P4L comes on late and says their target and you were going to seer that person

Yeah, I might need more coffee before my head goes on the right way.
yeah i just started my second one

been working for 90 minutes, took a quick break to do the pre school present thing

I am here btw I selected a target last night, but every day I've switched that morning and I've hit evil (though the initial target thus far has also ended up evil).

I don't think Baz is the SK, a lot of those kills are just not his work, he'd be taking out the more prominent posters. I feel like it's most likely Gralin followed by Maj.

My gut told me crowey was bad news which is why I selected him before pivoting to MP_ yesterday. I think he's one of the small fries if I had to say.

Clarkey I feel is the most likely to be a villager of the five. Simply because if I played the way he played and won, gee it would be a hollow victory. If he was it would have to be SK.

For por_please_ya I don't think there's any purpose in seering Gralin or Clarkey. As I said if they're anything they're the SK. I think it has to be Maj or Baz. If you want to pick one of them

For Kurve as I said I don't think you're likely to be under threat today so can probably flick announce it close to deadline rather than keep it too secret.

My aim is to find the SK at the cost of my life, and if I'm being honest I feel that's Gralin. But I can't shake the feeling of crowey as for a change my gut has been on this game and I think he's something. If it helps you two, these are probably the two I'm weighing up between. My third preference was Baz.

31 posts since saying shut up and not discuss actions (but then chasing actions like a Current Affair reporter chases ambulances or dodgy neighbours) evil need people taking and good need it quiet.

The double standards have been ludicrous. Before you ask ClarkeM this is my 10th post in the same period.
I said it, everyone kept posting so may as well join in

I am here btw I selected a target last night, but every day I've switched that morning and I've hit evil (though the initial target thus far has also ended up evil).

I don't think Baz is the SK, a lot of those kills are just not his work, he'd be taking out the more prominent posters. I feel like it's most likely Gralin followed by Maj.

My gut told me crowey was bad news which is why I selected him before pivoting to MP_ yesterday. I think he's one of the small fries if I had to say.

Clarkey I feel is the most likely to be a villager of the five. Simply because if I played the way he played and won, gee it would be a hollow victory. If he was it would have to be SK.

For por_please_ya I don't think there's any purpose in seering Gralin or Clarkey. As I said if they're anything they're the SK. I think it has to be Maj or Baz. If you want to pick one of them

For Kurve as I said I don't think you're likely to be under threat today so can probably flick announce it close to deadline rather than keep it too secret.

My aim is to find the SK at the cost of my life, and if I'm being honest I feel that's Gralin. But I can't shake the feeling of crowey as for a change my gut has been on this game and I think he's something. If it helps you two, these are probably the two I'm weighing up between. My third preference was Baz.
I wish I’d have been the zombie and I’d have eaten the potato mash you have called a brain this game first.

Crowwy trying to win as Serial Killer whilst keeping me alive would be deserved of many praises if it gets up
If you replace crowwy with your name it’s very similar.

But you’ve hidden for a long time and when the game was on the line for evil you appeared. It is very suss.

I would in fact seer as a villager but I wouldn’t be hiding anything behind that. Just a plain ol villager.

If you replace crowwy with your name it’s very similar.

But you’ve hidden for a long time and when the game was on the line for evil you appeared. It is very suss.

I would in fact seer as a villager but I wouldn’t be hiding anything behind that. Just a plain ol villager.
Oh it is. I’ve been very busy Monday through to Wednesday so colour me surprised when I wake up Thursday morning and I’m still in!

Today will be a big day. It all comes down to Piffle though. If he misses on the SK, we have a chance.

I'll be around at deadline and watching, and I have a target locked :)
It's also interesting how "villagers" are pretty keen fighting for their lives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless, I’m confident that I’ve played a much better game than Pue 4 Life has. That’s very clear right now. So wishy washy
You just focus on worrying who the mod is and what the game is called, and we'll get back to explaining the roles again to you later 🥳

Have you not read the OP? We need as many people alive right now to avoid a SK victory. It’s really not that interesting people are wanting to stay alive.

The only idea of death I have in me is in order to remove all doubt and hiding spots for evil. I know what I am, and I know you guys can’t be so sure so I get it.

Have you not read the OP? We need as many people alive right now to avoid a SK victory. It’s really not that interesting people are wanting to stay alive.

The only idea of death I have in me is in order to remove all doubt and hiding spots for evil. I know what I am, and I know you guys can’t be so sure so I get it.
I'm just interested in whether evil are willing to reduce their chance at winning just to remove you and have a peaceful day. It would have to be a consideration.

Yeah, this was the part of Clarke and Crowys defense that stuck in my craw, largely the latter. If you’re just a villager why all the hullabaloo?

I'm just interested in whether evil are willing to reduce their chance at winning just to remove you and have a peaceful day. It would have to be a consideration.
If evil take me out as opposed to a seer, then my job here is done

Yeah, this was the part of Clarke and Crowys defense that stuck in my craw, largely the latter. If you’re just a villager why all the hullabaloo?
Because it’s fun. I literally asked the vig if I should end my life to take out one more hiding spot for evil. And to be frank that offer remains…

My gut - despite what the giant echo chamber has said - this game has been pretty good. I'm yet to knock off a good role and I think most of us believe the latter as being not of good intentions.

If evil take me out as opposed to a seer, then my job here is done
Why would evil take you out over Pie, wiz, Horry, porps and Kurve? Why do you think I'm still here?

Good Morning Coffee GIF by PEEKASSO

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf BEaston's NBA Werewolf - Village wins!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back