Bendigo COACH

Remove this Banner Ad

David Flood.
Robin Smith.
Tony Liberatore- Maybe Knights would be against this one:)
Martin Pike

Who would you like to see get the job, ant?

Not sure i have any real preferences. It will be someone Knights picks out so it will be someone he trusts to work closely with.
foj's suggestion of David Flood has merrit.

I used to work with Floody...great bloke. I used to work for Daniher Cleaning Services when I was in uni and there were some bomber not-so-greats working there too

Flood
Werner
Wallis
C.Daniher
Brian Winton

All star dreamteam right there!!!

Have heard that former carlton & geelong player adrian hickmott is being looked at for the job

Would be someone who fits the bill. Reasonably young and has been coachng under 18's footy.

What about Paul Hawke.
Played with Sydney and Collingwood and coached the Shepparton Swans for a couple of years.
Was in the mix for the Bushrangers job last year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they are set to lose all there senoir players just bout !!!! cioach needs to act fast to secure the likes of bowe bowles geary connaughton coghlan and dillon, other wise they will lose them cant afford to lose them after losing rosa carter maddern and probably jason cloke to either the senoir team or willy

they are set to lose all there senoir players just bout !!!! cioach needs to act fast to secure the likes of bowe bowles geary connaughton coghlan and dillon, other wise they will lose them cant afford to lose them after losing rosa carter maddern and probably jason cloke to either the senoir team or willy

You know what we can do without do without Bowe , Bowles , Coghaln and Dillion. None of them are up to VFL level. Connaughton and Geary where but both stuggled with injury. A good cleanout is what the list needs.

You know what we can do without do without Bowe , Bowles , Coghaln and Dillion. None of them are up to VFL level. Connaughton and Geary where but both stuggled with injury. A good cleanout is what the list needs.

i agree with what u say just need to lure some good players tho. need bolts and heff to play with the young players aswell as keeping atkinson geary jolly okeefe and connaughton, and the already have Skippy again,

i agree with what u say just need to lure some good players tho. need bolts and heff to play with the young players aswell as keeping atkinson geary jolly okeefe and connaughton, and the already have Skippy again,
They will also have Jason Johnson and Peverill playing for them alot.

So Skipworth-Peverill-Johnson sounds alright

Remove this Banner Ad

Bendigo COACH

Remove this Banner Ad

Back