• 45: Tylar Young

Votes: 13 7.7%
  • 46: Ben Miller

Votes: 5 3.0%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 25 14.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Shemons will absolutely destroy us next week in clearances I reckon maybe a record might be on the cards

Draper and Phillips have been huge in the first half v Grundy today. Next week Gawn likely back, Ryan/Miller v Gawn/Grundy is one of the biggest ruck mismatches in AFL history. It will be impossible to be competetive.

Draper and Phillips have been huge in the first half v Grundy today. Next week Gawn likely back, Ryan/Miller v Gawn/Grundy is one of the biggest ruck mismatches in AFL history. It will be impossible to be competetive.
Gawn won’t be back next week

Do questions need to be asked of our medicos? Been injury ravaged for two years now.
or just bad luck?
We started the year with just Tarrant and Gibcus unavailable.

What question do you ask our medico about Lynch broken foot? He was injury prone when we bought him in.

Nank has been durable for a couple of years. But 19 & 20 Soldo played a bit. I hope we just leave Ryan no I ruck.

Soldo and Nank in the 22 didn't work

Cotch no injuries for years.
Prestia averages 15 games over his career.

Graham is replaceable
Grimes no injuries this year.

Tarrant I don't care about.

Gibcus injury is the shame & Dusty

I think 2017 and last year we played 37 players. We seem to be about that number every year.

Last edited:
I liked how Samson had the guts to hit the hotspot at ~60m from goal straight in front for Prestia to run onto it and Mansell to steady for our first goal

This should be shown in our game review on Monday, and 5 minutes before we run out on the ground before every game for the rest of the season.

It perfectly illustrates the utter garbage of our handball game where we handball to a team mate who is immediately under pressure and we turn it over, to then 3 kicks to advantage and then a goal in about 10 seconds from Centre Half Back.

Mate that’s on the players. I very doubt horse would have made mention of it. Sucking in a few indigenous boys is not outwitting. Outwitting means out manoeuvring. Making a move that Dimma doesn’t expect or can’t respond too.
An outwit may have been playing Mills off half back. Or Papley in the middle. Not sucking in players with a sledge. If you can’t see the difference that I can’t help you
your in denial,just like Dimma and the MC @ the moment,you most certainly can respond to a move you werent expecting for starters,having a small continuously out tha back in the fwd line unattended is what ? some on here on the rolly polly it seems.

anyway i stand by my claim dimma was outwitted by Longmire once again,scoreboard proves my claim and thats all that matters,luck played no part
not when ya smashed by 6 goals and a tiny campaigner bags 6 in a half n nuthins done about it.So hes either slow or dumb,take ya pick

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

im watching on a delay, but a request for half time k31th can u make a gif of the stoppage with focus on cotchin getting held by parker at 31:40 on kayo? (11:56 mins remaining first qtr)

did my *ing head in cos what good is a 4th umpire when that doesn't get called ?
And for your post in the Game Day thread quoted above, sanaya ... Didn't have time to GIF it and thought I'd help you out and did it now instead.

Parker is holding on to Cotchin completely from before the ball is thrown up to after the ball exits the area stage-left.

I Won’t write us off until the bye. If we can get there with 50/50 win loss. We’re still in the fight. Don’t expect to win next week but then we have a stretch of games that could get some momentum.
Our form is erratic but our best is very good. Our best as displayed against Blues, Crows who we flogged, Pies (prelim finalist) and Swans (Grand finalist) has left them wanting. It’s a matter of finding the right mix, cutting the mistakes, and gaining momentum and who knows what might happen.

I expect us to be coming hard second half of the year. At this point it’s only 3 losses. Remember Geelong we’re 5-5 after round 10 last year.
A few jumping the shark a bit.
I'll jump the shark til I'm proven , I hope to be proven wrong. Prove me wrong !

And for your post in the Game Day thread quoted above, sanaya ... Didn't have time to GIF it and thought I'd help you out and did it now instead.

Parker is holding on to Cotchin completely from before the ball is thrown up to after the ball exits the area stage-left.

cheers, dont think it mattered in the end, cotchin wouldve just missed anyway 🤣

one thing really pissing me off is even when we do get a great tap and easy first hands on it in the centre bounce they fumble it repeatedly then straight into an oppos hands, and by that point everyone's pushing up thinking we have possession and the oppo just streams into their f50 with ease. this has happened 10+ times in last 2 games. how can mids fumble so many possessions. something wrong with the meatball too

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Best and worst vs Sydney round 5, changes for Melbourne Anzac Day eve

Back