Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Crouch out of contract and Brad out of contract next year.

Convincing Adelaide to let them go would be the hardest part due to the fact they're already losing Dangerfield

Depends if they want to leave. If they don't we are no chance. If they do Adelaide could weigh it up and say we didn't really need them this year so we'll take what we can get and use all these draft picks to build our list or trade for a gun that wants to be here.

These Lennon articles make me sick! Can't see him in another jumper, will be disgusted for a long long time and anyone who doesn't agree simply has no idea about his potential. (Already shown a lot more than the other draftees)
The guy has oodles of talent but really has not done anything to start demanding big money. He still has to work on his defensive game (he has even admitted to that) and his tank. He has and limited preseason time due to a hip complaint too. I can't understand why his manger is making demands based on these FACTS. Surely the guy wants to play for our club. He wants time in the seniors. However, he needs to work on his deficiencies to deserve a game there too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just spitballing but would you all do our 12 to the crows for Ellis-Yolmen and Matt Crouch ? Not saying I would just an idea

The only excuse I have for this is maybe that they were purely trying to raise his price to keep the TPP pressure on Port
May be a long term plan to shake Wines loose next year
Let us hope!

I still believe the club is holding out on the Lennon contract as they may think he can be used as currency in a trade, if the talk about JOM is correct, what would be peoples thoughts about Lennon+Pick 12 for JOM, with a possible second round pick coming back our way then on traded to Carlton for Yarren?

I still believe the club is holding out on the Lennon contract as they may think he can be used as currency in a trade, if the talk about JOM is correct, what would be peoples thoughts about Lennon+Pick 12 for JOM, with a possible second round pick coming back our way then on traded to Carlton for Yarren?
If it's pick 12 and Lennon for JOM we won't be getting anything back the other way

Who dafuq is collage?
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back