Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction – we’ll land Yarran but pay overs coz the Blues will leverage off the fact we just can not snare any big names to save ourselves. They’ll take advantage of our desperation in the end. We’ll end up re-signing Lennon, but again, maybe at slightly overs. And that’ll be it.

Nothing else of any significance will occur apart from the fact our obscenely large 15 year old War Chest will have to be moved to the Reserve Bank vaults coz of its enormous size.

Maybe we should buy a small country instead ? Might be easier. Force all the citizens to be members ?

From the Club website:

“Last year, post-season, we copped a bit of flak. People wondered whether we were accepting mediocrity . . . are we doing enough to improve our list, are we happy with where we’re at,” Gale said.

“Well, we’re not. But we made a decision that the draft last year was very, very strong.

“So we wanted to remain in that draft, and we think in three or four years’ time we’ll see the fruits of that.

“This year, it was always our intention, forecasting forward, to be a little more active.

“We’ve been in the market for a few players and, at this stage, it probably hasn’t worked out the way we wanted.

“But, make no bones, we are working very, very hard.

“As I said, we’ve got a brutal approach to where we’re at in terms of our list, and we’re working very, very hard to address those needs. And, we’ll continue to do so.”

I got a semi reading this

I feel good!

That's rubbish. Sidetracking discussion and attacking me when I'm just discussing things is uncalled for and you're in the wrong. I have said many times I won't share anymore of my sources. Do I need to stay silent on everything? In passionate about the club like you.

Fair enough - my cot comment wasn't totally required, it added nothing to the discussion. But re-read your posts and see how embarrassingly quickly you turned from Damian Barrett (inside info) into Chicken Little (sky is falling).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

[QUOTforMichaels, post: 41390655, member: 22484"]yep which is exactly my point, how on earth can they pull this off when they will already be using a future pick on Treloar as well as this years first pick?[/QUOTE]
Hope for a first for freeman

Brendon Gale on SEN.
We have gone public in our interest in Treloar, Bennell, Hannerbury, Yarran, Dangerfield (early on)... and failed, well not Yarran, but l dont give a **** about him.

ok i don't listen to SEN, what names did we go public with? even Motlop we didn't confirm we just said we'll be looking at everyone.......

hi guys this is the first time i have got onto big footy and i cant believe that tiger supporters are attacking each other because the rfc has not picked up the players we all want to wear the yellow and black. as far as the people in the know like the undertaker etc, i have loved all the info and rumours you gave given us. im so sorry to hear about your brother. all the best.

hi guys this is the first time i have got onto big footy and i cant believe that tiger supporters are attacking each other because the rfc has not picked up the players we all want to wear the yellow and black. as far as the people in the know like the undertaker etc, i have loved all the info and rumours you gave given us. im so sorry to hear about your brother. all the best.

Well said.

Why are we turning on each other? Just ridiculous behavior.

Ballard stats and comments from year in the WAFL. One senior call-up, as sub

http://www.aflplayerratings.com.au/Ratings/Player/117897/Jacob-BALLARD

Take it easy, TheUndertaker

I don't know much about the quality of the WAFL but his stats in terms of possessions and clearances look very good. Size is good, apparently did alright in their 3km time trial so I'm guessing either his skills are shit or he is slow as **** or he is too dumb to understand a game plan.

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back