Mega Thread BH Project 2015 VI - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you reckon Richo, Scott and Scott (contract extension), Goodwin, Hinkley, new coach at the Crows (whoever that might be), Worsfold, Bolton, Lyon, Cameron are under the pump, inline for sacking, and under threat in 2016 ?

Fair enough.
Hinkley would want to bounce back from an abysmal year missing finals when they were flag favs pre season

So you reckon Richo, Scott and Scott (contract extension), Goodwin, Hinkley, new coach at the Crows (whoever that might be), Worsfold, Bolton, Lyon, Cameron are under the pump, inline for sacking, and under threat in 2016 ?

Fair enough.
Well I thought it was obvious that coaches that hadn't yet coached would be exempt from the list, but sorry if I didn't make it clear for you.

WTF has Buckley achieved? His head will roll if the pies don't make the finals again this year. Yet players are falling over themselves to get to the pies. So your theory is already on shaky ground.

I would just like to say that I have never in my whole time upon BF relayed any information at all that I have recieved from a AFL footballer or their family and never will should I be fortunate to discuss football with one of them .
I do not believe I have ever claimed upon a thread to have a association with a AFL player .
In real life I am a campaigner , much the same as upon here , but I have a terrific family and friends whom I love dearly .

Last edited:
Brisbane wont trade him full stop hw will stay at the lions or go in the draft strait from liegh Matthews himself **** you Collingwood **** you aish
I thought Brisbane should have done this last year. After one or two players are forced into the draft, the rest will realise the club cannot be pushed around.
It may have hurt them a lot initially but in the long run they'd be well ahead.

I thought Brisbane should have done this last year. After one or two players are forced into the draft, the rest will realise the club cannot be pushed around.
It may have hurt them a lot initially but in the long run they'd be well ahead.
true but better late than never good old lethal he don't **** around

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brisbane wont trade him full stop hw will stay at the lions or go in the draft strait from liegh Matthews himself **** you Collingwood **** you aish
Brisbane need to make a stance and make Aish go into the draft.
They need to stop their kids walking away.
Imagine the tantrums on here if our kids did what theirs have

I would just like to say that I have never in my whole time upon BF relayed any information at all that I have recieved from a AFL footballer or their family and never will .
I have do not believe I have ever claimed upon a thread to have a association with a AFL player .
In real Life I am a campaigner , much the same as upon here , but I have a terrific family and friends whom I love dearly .

Is this, like, your Last Will & Testament?

Having a read around the traps and the deluded opinions of geelong, carlton and essendon supporters.

Geelong fans think they are getting Danger, Henderson, Smith and Selwood for scraps and are assuming adelaide and west coast wont match.
Carlton fans think they are getting 1st rounders for both Henderson and Yarran.
Essendon fans think they are getting pick 5 and a young gun for Carlisle.

What a shock they are all going to get when that all doesn't happen.

Daniel Gorringe wants out of the GCS.
Former top 10 pick iirc.
Seems like a walker though.
Could be cheap
Has issues I'm lead to believe. Would avoid

Well I thought it was obvious that coaches that hadn't yet coached would be exempt from the list, but sorry if I didn't make it clear for you.

WTF has Buckley achieved? His head will roll if the pies don't make the finals again this year. Yet players are falling over themselves to get to the pies. So your theory is already on shaky ground.

It's not a theory at all. Never said it was. There's a stack of factors that go into a player's decision. But you'd be a fool to think that where the coaching position is concerned, that the situation with our coach is exactly ideal or as we'd otherwise like it when going after some of these big names.

As for Cwood, you're right but they're a different kettle of fish. They bring things to the table that no other club can. For example, they've got some players on their list that reputedly earn more via social media and endorsement associations that Cwood's scale and popularity can bring them than they do by pure salary from the club. Treloar for example, his potential non football related income with Cwood would be far far greater than ours.

The ancillary benefits at Cwood are still far in excess of any other club's in the league and often cause blokes to overlook things they might not with other clubs.

Again, I'm not saying Hardwick is THE reason or a"theory" as to why we can't land anyone. Just saying that as one of many factors, it's not ideal.

Could be an exciting day tomorrow, free agency opens and there are a few players going around that would be more than handy additions to the list. Add some outside ball use & inside grunt and only give up some space in the war chest and spots on the list, keeping pick 12 for the draft. Now that would be a doozy.

Could be an exciting day tomorrow, free agency opens and there are a few players going around that would be more than handy additions to the list. Add some outside ball use & inside grunt and only give up some space in the war chest and spots on the list, keeping pick 12 for the draft. Now that would be a doozy.

Enlighten us #EAD as to who you would pick up from this tear's FA pool. IMO would only look at Selwood, Suckling and McGinnity.

It will be your 29,000th post!

So your saying we sign Stevie J tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back