Media BI Productions Presents: S37 List Assessment & Posting Stats + S34-36 catch-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the delay in response, I obviously needed to consult the stats first before I delivered my rebuttal here.

What I've done is look at each of the clubs in the last three seasons (so not including the Old Boys' foundation season obviously) and their recruitment practices

View attachment 2005653

So this is pretty simply broken down into which players are rookies or returning players, ie you're just generating activity from scratch, not taking from another club, and which players were signed from rival clubs, and the ratio. So the Old Boys are one of four clubs to have poached more than they've produced, the Demons are actually the worst in this regard, whereas the Wonders have managed to build a pretty good list without signing anyone from other clubs.

And then there's the last column, which I've called 'total posts plundered', and this is just the total number of posts in the previous season by players that have been signed from within the SFA. And in this stat, no one even comes remotely close. The Royals have far less than a third of this total.

I know it's also gonna be an indicator that you do well at enticing players across but objectively the Old Boys take far more out of the comp than they put in and I think I've shown it here.
This is all because I got mad at you in WereWolf that time isn't it.🤔

So let me get this straight

serial_thrilla does all this work on all these stats and then gives them to one of his minions to post them in a thread just to be controversial.

The Graphs look great and a hell of a lot of work went into them...... blah blah blah

But FFS serial_thrilla post your own crap yourself.

So let me get this straight

serial_thrilla does all this work on all these stats and then gives them to one of his minions to post them in a thread just to be controversial.

The Graphs look great and a hell of a lot of work went into them...... blah blah blah

But FFS serial_thrilla post your own crap yourself.
I'm not sure if serial has realised that icky isn't a rookie anymore and can't win the EKA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back