Big Breaking Story

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
If it is true.........and I doubt it is...........then he will be an eligable batchelor!!!
Probably won't be available though if a 2nd women is involved (which allegedly is the case).

Oh the shame of it all!
I guess with all of that on his mind, if it's true, is it any wonder his newsreading is so stilted..his mind's on other things.

I'm glad others agree with me! I was just being a bit tongue in cheek.....after all I am on the Crows board!

Originally posted by Kane McGoodwin
I did - your apparantly coming home. ie. Your not here yet! ;)

I am on my way Kane dont worry about that, back to South Oz no more Victorian scum to deal with, back to all the good South Aussie things, fritz,Schoners,stobie poles,pie floaters and deli's;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by maccas_no1
I am on my way Kane dont worry about that, back to South Oz no more Victorian scum to deal with, back to all the good South Aussie things, fritz,Schoners,stobie poles,pie floaters and deli's;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Is this the same guy who said 'nothng happens in SA' - oh well at least you have seen the light Marty!

k
xx

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
Is this the same guy who said 'nothng happens in SA' - oh well at least you have seen the light Marty!

k
xx

Yeah but he's been living in Bendigo, and Bendigo makes Adelaide look like Soho and Times Square combined!

Originally posted by maccas_no1
there's no fritz in victoria? :eek:

so now that you'll be back here, no more whinging about how boring adelaide is :p

Originally posted by lozstar
there's no fritz in victoria? :eek:

so now that you'll be back here, no more whinging about how boring adelaide is :p

We are really deteriorating when we start to discuss fritz!!

I'm about to deteriorate. :D

Actually I like fritz, but while South Australia can claim the name, it does exist elsewhere under a variety of names.

Fritz - South Australia

Straz, German sausage, Polony - Victoria

Devon - New South Wales

I've never tried the Victorian or NSW versions so I can't say if they taste the same.

Originally posted by macca23
We are really deteriorating when we start to discuss fritz!!

I'm about to deteriorate. :D

Actually I like fritz, but while South Australia can claim the name, it does exist elsewhere under a variety of names.

Fritz - South Australia

Straz, German sausage, Polony - Victoria

Devon - New South Wales

I've never tried the Victorian or NSW versions so I can't say if they taste the same.

Trust me they don't! They are slightly similiar but not as nice as the original.
They don't have "Fruitchocs" or "Fruita" either In Victoria.

Originally posted by lozstar
:eek: What is wrong with them?

Actually - you can get Fruitchocs (sometimes), but you normally need to go to a shopping metroplis like Big W to find them ...

Of course, I'm sitting here in NY trying to explain to my Victorian-born girlfriend what Fritz is - "well, it's like a big processed sausage thing. No, not like pepperoni, it's kinda soft. A soft squishy sausage in a red skin - yes, that does sound pretty gross ... "

Originally posted by Kristof

Of course, I'm sitting here in NY trying to explain to my Victorian-born girlfriend what Fritz is - "well, it's like a big processed sausage thing. No, not like pepperoni, it's kinda soft. A soft squishy sausage in a red skin - yes, that does sound pretty gross ... "

Rock n Roll Kristof,
you show her a good time! :D

Hmmm, what the heck were you using as an exhibit... ;) :p :eek:

Actually - you can get Fruitchocs (sometimes), but you normally need to go to a shopping metroplis like Big W to find them ...

Ah that explains it. I never leave the inner city (seriously).
At least you can get FU Iced Coffee and Nippy's orange juice here now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Big Breaking Story

Remove this Banner Ad

Back